Chapter 36

For the party, I cane to the conclusion that maybe I should change.. mostly because what I'm wearing is kind of uncomfortable. I kept my hair as it was and changed into this..

Once I finished changing, me and the others all went to the creators lounge for the party

Once I finished changing, me and the others all went to the creators lounge for the party. When we got there, it was crazy. Creators everywhere, drinks, lights, music.. basically anything you would find at a party.

"Nik! Wassup little sister!" Bryce said with a smile. I hit his arm and said "I hate when you call me that. Now, are you drunk already?" Bryce just laughed. Yep, he definitely is. Typical Bryce.

"Hey, let's go grab some drinks." Josh said while holding onto my hand. I smiled and we made our way to the drink bar. I didn't want to go too crazy, so I just had some white claw.

After grabbing our drinks, me and the others went by the DJ booth and danced along with the music. At one point, chase and I guess his other friends came in, coming over to us.

"Wassuuup sway!" Chase said with a smile.

"Hey bro.. damn you got the whole hype house with you huh?" Josh said while laughing. I guess that's where chase is.m from.. the hype house. I've heard of them, lots of younger kids like them too.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." I said while smiling at the other kids with chase.

Chase laughed and said "oh right! Nicole, this is Alex, Thomas, daisy, and nick." I smiled at them and waved hi. I'm a little shy.. I don't really know them or trust them. But I mean, if josh does they probably aren't that bad.

~some hours later~
The party is starting to wrap up now, I'm very drunk somehow and the others are not too drunk. For me, I'm at the point where I could do anything and not remember what happened or something.

I had to go to the bathroom pretty badly, so I walked off without telling anyone since I'm only going to the bathroom.. no where else.

When I got there, I walked inside, used the toilet quickly, and washed my hands. The bathroom door opened and someone came in.

"Heyy blondieee." I heard another drunk person say. I smiled at the person thinking it was josh, and watched as they walked over to me.

A couple of seconds later, me and this person were full on making out.. until the door busted open.

"CHASE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER! WHAT THE HELL NICOLE!" An angry josh said. I looked around not really knowing what was going on.. till I realized. I fucked up.

"Josh it's not what it-" I started to say but got cut off by josh saying "un fucking believable. I need a break from this relationship after seeing this."