Chapter 64

~Taylers pov~

I followed the dog outside slowly. I don't know who could possibly be there that the dog knew was bad. Except for two people. Well.. one.

Sure enough, the person who I thought it was, stood there facing the opposite direction. I quickly went inside and saw all of the boys in front of the girls. Nicole's little arms were wrapped around josh trembling. I hate seeing her scared.

"Josh, bring her to mine and bryces house." I said to josh. Josh nodded and brought Nicole across the street. Everyone looked confused as to why I only sent them to go.

"Who's out there?" Jaden whispered trying not to be loud. I looked over and saw the dog about to jump at the person. I ignored jadens question and watched Baxter jump, attacking the person.

Everyone came by the door to see who it was. Bryces face grew with anger seeing who it was. Griff and Charli has to hold back jaden once he saw who it was.

"Why the fuck is your dad here?!" Jaden said very angrily.

"I DONT KNOW!" I said letting loose. Before anyone said or asked anything else, I went out by the dog and my dad. Baxter backed off and I started to beat up my dad.

Every punch was really hard. I don't want him anywhere near here or near my friends and family. "Get. Out." I said while lifting him up. I've never let out this much anger on anyone.. I think it scared him.

Before my dad could get up and leave, jaden cane running out and attacking. Nik was right, jaden is very over protective. But hey, at least I know these girls are all safe around these boys. I wish I had a relationship like all of theirs.

Once jaden was finished, the cops came and took my dad away. This time they are sending him to a jail all the way in Germany. It's very high security so he shouldn't be able to get out now.

Once everything was handled, bryce and I went back home to check on Nicole and josh. When we walked in, Nicole on on joshs lap in a ball trembling. She was asleep though so at least she wasn't having a panic attack.

"Who was there that the dog attacked?" Josh asked. Bryce responded by saying "our dad. We dont know why, but he was there. He used to try and come by back home and the dog would attack so he's just gotten used to his smell I guess."

~Nicole's pov~
After everything happened with whoever was there, I started to wake up. Someone was talking to josh, sounded like bryce.

"...he's just gotten used to his smell I guess."

"Who's gotten used to who's smell?" I asked while now opening my eyes. Bryces eyes went wide, Along with everyone else.

"Answer my fucking question. Who was there?!" I said now getting annoyed.

"Jesus, someone's mad." Bryce said quietly. I tried to stand up but josh held me down. Why am I in such a mood..?

"Ok ok fine. Only because once he lets go I will probably get killed. It was dad. Before you ask, we don't know why or how." Bryce said nervously. I noticed tayler give him a look.

"W-what. Wait. How did the dog know his scent?" I asked in a scared tone, sinking into joshs arms. Tayler looked at bryce, then At me.

"Well.. while you were gone.. he tried to come by, the dog caught onto the whole he's a bad guy thing and started to attack." Tayler said while looking around.  He usually does that when he's talking about something more serious.

"Look, is everyone ok? I don't care about anything but that. And can I go home?" I asked, noticing some bruises on tayler. He nodded so josh and I got up. Before leaving, I hugged my brothers goodbye.

When we got into the house, everyone was just hanging out in the living room, including Baxter. His tail started wagging when I came in and he ran over. I let him for a little bit then looked up to everyone else.

Jaden was bruised, not badly.. just the usual fighting bruises. Everyone else seemed ok. "Ok so that was.. exciting." I said with a small laugh.

Everyone else laughed and jaden said "you cannot take anything seriously can you missy." I giggled and said "at least I don't beat up every person who looks at me." Jaden laughed and said "oh whatever. Be happy I care." I giggled and said "well of course I'm happy you care."

I sat down on the couch with everyone else. I was between Charli and josh, jaden next to Charli. Josh has an arm around me, my head on his shoulder and his head I top of mine. It wasn't much later that we both fell asleep.

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is all over the place and straight up bad.. I just wanted to get an update in for tonight. Anyways, ideas for the next chapter?