Chapter 41

When I woke up in the morning, I started to have another breathing attack. I don't know why it's still happening.. maybe it's because I used to have asthma? I have no clue.

Before anyone cane in to check on me, I just went to my bathroom and used my inhaler since I still had it Incase. After I used it, I felt a little better.

I went into the kitchen after I finished doing what I had to do and saw that Jaden and ant were in there. Figures.. they're usually the first ones awake.

"Hey Nik." Jaden said while turning towards me. I smiled and said "morning." I went to the coffee maker and brewed myself a cup of coffee.

"So, what the hell was happening with your Instagram comments last night.. you know, with Sam and Jackson..?" Anthony said while laughing. I giggled and said "no clue. Chase is starting to get like Jackson which is scary.. Jackson has been basically m.i.a since playlist, and Sam I don't remember when we spoke last."

"Well, what about your brothers? You gonna tell them what happened? You know.. with chase?" Jaden asked while looking at me . I shrugged my shoulders. "Eventually.. if they find out, they'll be mad and make me go home or they'll kill chase. They used to be close with him too."

I started to get worried. My brothers are gonna kill chase. Why can't everything go back to normal! I want a normal life, no crazy parents, no phsyco exes, no weird guys like chase.. just normal! Is it too much to ask?!

"Hey hey relax Nik.." Jaden said while giving me a hug. I guess I was having a mini panic attack. I was breathing heavily and I guess crying a little bit.

"What's going on? Nik you ok?" Josh asked while coming into the kitchen. I nodded and Jaden said "I think she was just overthinking.. we were talking about her Instagram comments and then this happened." Josh nodded and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back and said "I-I'm fine. Seriously, I was just thinking." Josh nodded and just held me in the hug. I sat up on the counter drinking my coffee and scrolling through my phone on social media.

My phone started to ring so I checked the name and saw tayler. I looked at it with my eyes wide and said "I-I have to take this, one second!" I ran to the backyard and sat in a beach chair answering the phone.

N- hey tay what's up?
T- explain.
N- explain what..?
T- don't play dumb. What's your Instagram caption about?!
N- tayler please stop.. I will tell you just don't freak..
T- ok ok, talk to me.
N- basically, when I got here I spoke to josh about everything and we are good. After that I took a nap and woke up to arguing. Being the idiot I am, I followed where the sound was coming from and found myself in the backyard by the pool. Everyone was out there yelling at chase because apparently he came to win me over or whatever. One thing led to another and chase grabbed me and drowned me in the pool. Josh got me out before I like died or anything. He gave me cpr or whatever it's called and I'm ok.
T- what.
N- I'm ok! Seriously!
T- I want you to come Home.
N- tayler no! I'm ok!
T- can I talk to one of the boys.
N- ok..

I ran to the back door and said "Josh! Come here a second!" He shouted back "coming!"  Josh ran outside and I said "Tayler wants to talk to you.. it's nothing bad, I hope." Josh nodded and I handed him the phone.

~joshs pov~

I took the phone and spoke to tayler.

J- hey tayler
T- ok is the whole chase thing true or did something else happen?
J- if it's about drowning her.. it's true.
T- ok.. I'm gonna kill that kid.
J- trust me.. if she wasn't practically dying, I would've.
T- alright.. you and the boys do me a favor and watch the girls. I know Dixie is out there too right now but she keeps her distance from drama. Charli and Nikki live to get j golfed though so just keep an eye out.
J- alright no problem. I won't let Nik out of my sight.
T- alright thanks, I gotta go, bye.
J- bye.

I hung the phone up and handed it back to Nik. "How bad was it? Is he making me go home?!" I laughed and decided to joke with her and say "yup! Finally!" She looked at me heartbroken and I felt horrible.

"Princess I'm kidding. He just wants me and the boys to keep an eye out for you girls. Now come on, let's go see what today's plans are." She smiled and we walked inside to the others trying to figure out today's plans.

A/n: sorry this chapter is bad 😂 I was distracted by the tv and wanted to update also so here we are.  Ok I'm done goodnight lol