Chapter 2

After a couple of hours the plane finally landed. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous to meet my roommate. I've never really thought I would get this far in life.. I'm successful on social media and I got a full ride scholarship for football.

I got off of the plane and got my luggage, then went outside to wait for my Uber. About five minutes late my Uber game and drove me to the building where all of the college dorms are. I got my bags out of the car and went up to where my dorm room is supposed to be. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Miss me bitch?" Charli said. "No fucking way. I thought you were staying home for school?! Your my fucking roommate?!" Charli laughed. "Yes Nik! This secret was soo hard to keep you have no idea. I got a scholarship for cheer somehow and now I'm here!" I dropped my stuff and just ran and hugged her. We were both crying.

I noticed Charli already unpacked her stuff so I went to the other bed and unpacked my stuff. We both decided to decorate our room nicely and dang we did good.

Once we finished settling ourselves In I decided to FaceTime josh and see how it's going down by him and the boys

Once we finished settling ourselves In I decided to FaceTime josh and see how it's going down by him and the boys. I wonder if he knew about Charli being here.

The call:
(N Nicole, j josh, ja jaden, c Charli)
J:hey princess what's up?
N: just checking in. I'm in the dorm room and I met my roommate.. she's cool I guess.
J: you don't like her do you..
N: nope she's a bitch.
C: HEY!
J: no way.. Charli is your roommate?
N: yup! You know about this?
J: nope. She didn't tel anyone I guess. Maybe jaden but that's it.
C: I'm good with secrets
J: yo jaden! Get your ass over here!
Ja: Hey guys! We miss you!
C: hey cutie.
N: oh come onnn stop ittt.
J: yeah come on.
Ja: hey char
N: ok let me hang up before they take over the call. Bye love you guys!
J+ja: bye! Stay safe and call us if you need us.

I hung up the phone and Charli said "hey I was talking to jaden!" I laughed and said "I know." She just laughed at me and said "ok make a tiktok with me so I can tell al of our fans we are with each other!" I smiled and Charli set up her phone and we made a tiktok. We had to do it like 10 thousand times because we both kept messing up but eventually got it right. She posted the tiktok and captioned it "my roomie 🤪". I liked the tiktok and shut off my phone.

I sat on my bed and said "so, my brothers wouldn't let me bring Baxter, our boyfriends are on the opposite side of the country, and we don't know anyone here. This will be fun." Charli laughed at me while saying "stop it, your making this sound bad. I know making friends will be easy with sports. Plus our first day is tomorrow so we will meet our classmates and have practice tomorrow." I smiled. Football will get my mind off of this.

I know, it's going to be rough having to get used to new people. But I know it's gonna be worth it. Hopefully I get into a good group of people on my team like in highschool and just accomplish what I have my mind set on, the big leagues.

You probably think I'm crazy. A girl will never get into professional football. I genuinely believe I can. With my skill level and determination I could do anything. If I wanted to transfer schools, I could. But I don't want to, because I have Charli here with me.

"What you thinking about Nik?" Charli said getting my attention. "I don't know, just my goals. I miss the boys but I want to focus on myself more now that it's just us. Like my mental health has gotten better.. not by a lot.. but it has. It's just football I'm worried about. The new team isn't gonna like me because rim different from them but I know this is whats going to help me succeed." Charli nodded. I don't think she wanted to say anything because she knew I would just keep rambling on and on about random shit.

"Ok. I'm gonna go to bed. We have our first day tomorrow and I want to be prepared for whatever the heck is coming our way." I laughed and said "ok goodnight char." She said goodnight and laid down in bed. I changed into pjs and went to bed too. Tomorrow is a big day. Let's hope it goes well though..