Chapter 48

~jadens pov~
Once Nicole said that it looked like two older guys.. I lost it. Look, all respect to josh.. but I'm gonna beat the shit out of his dad if he was the one who did this. And if it was Nicole's dad, I'm doing the same thing.

Why? Because no one, and I mean NO ONE, messes with my bestfriends and gets away with it. Especially the girls. During the hour we were jn the waiting room I had told josh what I'm gonna do if it was one of them. He wanted to help me but Nik needs him right now.

"Jaden!" I heard a girls voice shout. I turned around and saw Charli running towards me. She grabbed my arm and said "jay you can't go do this right now.. Nicole needs you in there. Come on.." I looked into her eyes, pecked her lips, and said "I know she does char. But I need to handle this so I know they won't bother her again."

Charli started pulling me back to the room. "Charli stop it!" I said trying to go. Damn this girl is strong. "Jaden atleast wait till tomorrow.. the poor girl feels like shit and needs her friends to be with her right now. I know josh makes her feel safe and with you there she feels even better."

I smiled and followed Charli back to the room. She was right about Nicole though. She feels safe with me and josh.. probably because we would kill someone if they touched her.

We got back to the room and all I could see was Nicole freaking out. "Nik relax, nothing happened." She nodded and leaned back onto josh. I don't think I've ever seen josh this happy with a girl.. like ever. Nicole has changed all of us for the better and no one can deny that. We all used to be some asshole football kids. When she came, everyone was low key scared of her.

With the whole group chat thing we had, everyone was a jerk to her, which till this day I feel horrible about. That girl has one of the most crazy life stories ever. I'm just happy to call her one of my bestfriends.

~Nicole's pov~
Finally, Charli and Jaden cane back into the room. I was mid panic attack because of him leaving.. but he told me nothing happened and I calmed down.

We were all talking about different types of things, like social media and music. "Jaden when are you releasing your songs?" I asked since the current topic was music. He shrugged his shoulders and said "no clue." I nodded.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. Probably a text message or snapchat. Josh picked it up and opened the message. It was a picture of me and him cuddled in the hospital bed from Charli. I giggled and said "char.."

She smiled and said "what.. you knew I would take one eventually. Besides, you two are literally the cutest tiktok couple." Josh laughed and kissed me cheek. I smiled and head Dixie day "hey! What about us?" Jaden added on "I mean Charli isn't wrong. They've been dating since highschool and have barely had any crazy arguments."

I smiled and looked into Joshs eyes. He looked into mine and gave me a quick kiss and opened my phone, going onto instagram. I knew what he was doing so I let him continue.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: she's ok 🤍- josh

@charlidamelio: my Bebe
^@nicolehall: agreed🥰
^@joshrichards: I'm she's mine char..
^@charlidamelio: I'm stealing her 😁👍🏻

@jadenhossler: Someone isn't gonna be too happy when they see me.
^@nicolehall: jay.. don't. 🥺
^@jadenhossler: no one gets away with this..
^@avanigregg: I'm gonna go full clown girl on them. ❌🧢
^@nicolehall: id like to see that 🤭😌

@joshrichards: my princess 👸🏼
^@nicolehall: my prince 👑

@fan.of.nicole: what happened?!
^@nicolehall: don't walk alone at night!
^@hate: you should do it more often 👍🏻
^@nicolehall: will do bby 🥰
^@joshrichards: no you will not missy.😣