Chapter 25

its been about a week now, nothing has really happened besides jaden being able to leave. but honestly, i dont think he wanted to. im pretty sure he was concerned about me. I havent left the hospital room since the day we got there, and i wouldnt let go of joshs hand. everyone came back a couple of times trying to get me home, but i wouldnt budge.

Charli knew they wouldnt convice me not matter how hard they tried. i was like this when bryce was in the hospital from his football accident too so i guess she knew i woudnt go. "Hows it going nik..?" charli asked as her and jaden came into the room. i didnt respond too clearly.. i just mumbled "ok.." Charli frowned an came over to me and hugged me. i didnt really have the energy to hug her back, and i didnt want to let go of josh, so i just let her hug me.

"nik you should go home and get some rest.. whens the last time you slept?" jaden said as he looked over to me. i shook my head no and said "n-no.. and i havent slept since the first night. but im fine, i dont need sleep." Jaden raised an eyebrow and said "well, how about you go home and rest, i will text you how hes doing.. alright?" I shook my head no.

"im not leaving."

"ok fine, but we are gonna get you some food alright? i havent seen you eat since we were at Dave and Busters." jaden said smiling a tiny bit. i just nodded and said "fine, but im not very hungry." charli smiled and said "i know what to get you. jay lets go." jaden nodded and they both left, leaving just me and josh alone.. well me, josh still hasnt woken up.. but hes here.

"joshy if you can hear me. i love you so fucking much you have no idea.. i cannot lose you, i need you because if i lose you i will probably do something stupid and lose myself too.. i love you." by now, i was full blown crying. i totally forgot to tell my brothers about this, i havent spoken to them since dixie came actually, but she only stayed for a day. i decided i should maybe text them and fill them in..

The cool siblings😎

nicole: guys.. i have news.. not good..

bryce: oh? whats up.. everythng ok?

tayler: nicole louise hall you better not be hurt

nicole: im not.. but josh and jaden are, jadens ok..

tayler: oh no. how about josh? and what happened?"

nicole: they got into a car accident last week. jaden is ok, just some scratches and a broken wrist. josh hasnt woken up yet..

bryce: oh nik.. im sorry. he will be ok, alright. and why didnt you tell us sooner?

nicole: because ive been freaking out all week! and ive cried so fucking much that i couldnt see.

tayler: he will be ok, try to get some sleep because i know you probably havent.

i was texting my brothers for awhile until the door opened and Jaden and charli came in with some food. they got me a caramel iced coffee from starbucks and some mcdonalds. i let out a small smile as charli handed m my food. "look, havent sen that in a while" charli said while pointing at my face.

"dont get used to it char.." i said going through the bag.

"i know i know.." charli said, taking a sip of her coffee.

me jaden and charli just sat there eating our food, talking. i think they were probably trying to get my mind off of josh because charli was talking about football. but hey, theyre doing a good job.

"i know what will get you out of here, for a day." charli said with a smile. i looked over to her confused and said "and what is that.. nothing is getting me out of here."

"get up, once you finish.. we are going to the field and we are going to play some football. i dont care if im good or not, but we are going! end of story!" charli said while looking at me with a smile.

"as much as i want to go char, i dont want to leave josh alone." i said while turning towards josh.

"im gonna stay, i will call you if anything happens. now go." jaden said with a smile. dang, i knew they would use my love for football against me someday. obviously not for something like this, but its working. and, i think josh would want me to go too.

"fine. lets go." i said as i got up. charlis eyes went wide and she said "holy shit really?!" I nodded and said "come on before i change my mind." charli nodded and we both left. we stopped back at the house and charli ran into my room to grab my football, while i stayed in the car.

when she came out she hopped into the car and we drove to a football nearby. once we got there we both stepped onto the field, and let me tell you.. i felt so relieved.

charli was holding the ball and ran away so she could throw it to me. I laughed and we both just had a long toss across the field. i didnt throw too hard because i know i could probably hurt her if i did.. so i went light.

"see! isnt this great! the great outdoors!" charli said with a smile.

i laughed and said "more like the greatest sport on the planet."

charli looked at her phone since it was ringing so she answered it. whoever it was, it was a short call but once she hung up she yelled "we have to go right now!" i was confused and quite scared to be honest. "what where?" charli didnt answer so we both ran to the car.. charli with a smile on her face.

when charli stopped driving we were back at the hospital. oh no.. josh. i got out of the car and followed charli and we ran to joshs room. i opened the door and saw josh. he was sitting up talking to jaden. he looked at me and a huge smile formed on both of our faces.

i ran to him and he pulled me into a huge hug. i bursted into tears during the hug and refused to let go of him.

"j-joshy.. you o-ok.." i said with a smile.

"im ok princess. im ok." josh said to me.

finally, i let go of the hug and just sat beside josh on his bed. he put an arm around me and hugged me close to him. "i tried princess. i won, but he came back. im sorry, we shouldnt have gone." josh said. i looked up at him and said "joshy.. dont be sorry. this isnt your fault. if anything, its jacksons for being a creep."

"he didnt bother you at all the past week has he? because if he did, once i get out of here im gonna beat his ass." josh said while he put his head ontop of mine. i laughed a little and said "no, i havent spoken to anyone this week besides these two, and my brothers earlier." josh nodded and charli sent me a picture of me and josh cuddling. i giggled and decided to post it on my instagram.

@ nicolehall

@nicolehall: my baby is ok🥰❤️

@joshrichards: it was worth doing it for you ❤️

^@nicolehall: awe ❤️

@charlidamelio: ok but like.. goals

@anthonyreeves: who was gonna tell me this?!

^@nicolehall: sowy.. he just woke up...

^@anthonyreeves: me and griff are on our way dw

@tiktokroom: #SENTIN josh richards, jaden hossler, AND jackson felt all involed in an accident at the same day place and time, all injured! what has this rivalry come to and who did what?!

^@joshrichards: me and jaden did nothing wrong, but mind your business.