Chapter 55

*week later* (sorry for the time skips!)

After a lot, at I mean a lot of begging, everyone decided I could finally go back to LA. As much as I love being here with my brothers and everyone, I just wanna go back.

"Nicole are you positive your ready to go? Were we that bad?" Bryce asked while laughing. I giggled and said "yes, and not too bad. I just wish you two could come move there. Your lucky I'm not taking Baxter with me too."

Bryce laughed and Tayler said "well, we could move there.. but I feel like we are just leaving behind our life here.. you know?" I nodded. "Yeah.. but honesty for me, I did not have the best one here u til senior year." They nodded and gave me one more hug before we all left.

Me and the girls all left outside while my brothers held the boys inside real quick before we went. I knew exactly what they were doing so I just let it be.

~joshs pov~
As we were all leaving to go catch our flight, tayler kept the boys and I inside as the girls went to the porch.

"Listen here you four, if I find out any of those girls get hurt for whatever reason, your all in trouble. Just keep in touch if anything does happen and try to avoid people you know could cause a problem." Tayler said while eyeing us.

Not gonna lie, he scares me sometimes.. but that's just a brother thing I guess. I do it, well did it, to my sister all the time if she had a boy over. Of course my dad didn't know though. He would've done something bad.. like when he once caught her and a boy on the couch watching a movie. He kicked the boy out and hit my sister to the point where I had to step in and stop him.

Yeah, fucked in family life. I'm just glad she's safe with my mom. Well anyways, me and the boys nodded our heads. Tayler then looked to me, jaden, and griff and said "and you three, obviously nicole is my sister.. but the two damelio Girls are also like our sisters too so do us a favor and don't break them. I don't know Avani we'll enough to say much but same applies to her Anthony."

We all nodded again then said goodbye. We met all of the girls back outside and loaded the van. Griffin sat In the drivers seat and said "ok so here's our issue.. when we rented the van we signed the wrong papers and now we own it.. so we have to drive home. I already cancelled the flights too so."

~Nicole's pov~

"Griffin! You idiot!" I said while laughing. Honestly, I'm not surprised about the van thing. "Atleast we have a car we all fit in.. right?" I said trying to brighten the mood. Everyone laughed and agreed.

Since the van is pretty big, each "couple" got their own row. I was next to josh basically on his lap curled In a ball. Josh laughed and kissed my cheek. I smiled and put my arms around his neck and pecked his lip.

He smiled and I got off his lap, laid down, and put my head on his lap. "Seriously.." he said while leaning against the window and putting his legs up so we were facing the same way and my body was between his legs. I didn't mind because he was hugging me close to him.

"So how long is our drive?" Jaden asked impatiently. Anthony laughed and said "a while.. get comfortable!" Jaden didn't seem to happy so I said "hey, at least we can go wherever we want and listen to music. Can't do that on a plane." Jaden just laughed.

After about two hours of driving, we were all listening to music when Dixie said "ok Nik I'm putting on your playlist song.. the first one you sang so you better sing it for us!" I giggled and listened as she put on the song "bang bang" by Jessie J, nikki Minaj, and ariana grande.

(Rap lyrics that nicole sings)
"It's Myx Moscato
It's frizz in a bottle
It's Nicki full throttle, it's oh, oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the powder blue, four door
Kitten so good
It's dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go, Batman, robbin' it
Bang bang, cockin' it
Queen Nicki dominant, prominent
It's me, Jessie, and Ari
If they test me, they sorry
Ride his uh like a Harley
Then pull off in his Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ringing, he slanging
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing"

"Wooo Nicole! You tell em!" Charli said while turning around to face me. I giggled and said "oh come on.. it's nothing special. Lots of people can do that." Josh looked at me and said "sure.. but you do it best." I smiled and leaned over so I was against him.

"Ok Nik what song next?" Dixie asked with a smile. I giggled and said "so what am I? Your personal radio?" Dixie laughed and said "yes ma'am. Now how about some jadens music." I laughed and said "ok bet. Only because I definitely can make it sound better."

Jaden turned around and looked at me in shock so I said "ok mister, you sing it too.. I can make it sound better." Jaden nodded and Dixie turned on Jadens song comatose.

Jaden and I both sang along, I sang a higher harmony while Jaden stuck to the melody (the main notes).

"Straight coats and empty cabinets
Ashes from all the mess you left
New lease without you
I confess that I'm happy you're gone
I don't care enough to miss you
After all the shit we've been through
My heart's comatose, comatose
I don't care enough to miss you
After all the shit we've been through
My heart's comatose, comatose"

When we finished singing no one said a word. They just looked at me shocked, even Jaden. "What? Did I mess up?" I asked while sinking in the seat.

"N-no.. that sounded amazing!" Josh said while pulling me back up. "See told you I could make it better bud." I said while laughing. Haden laughed and said "you should totally come with me to record it so we can add that in."
I smiled and nodded. "Sounds good.. now anyone else wanna battle?" Everyone laughed and Charli said "you thinking what I'm thinking..?" I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Yes Charli. I'm in." I said with a smile.

Everyone looked at us confused except Dixie. She knew what was going on. Next thing you know, the intro to baby by Justin beignet started playing. The boys all sighed and me and Charli started singing. When it got to the rapping part, Charli stopped and I rapped. Yes, it's a thing I kinda just picked up from my brothers.. it's super fun.

"Luda, when I was thirteen, I had my first love
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us nor could ever come above
She had me goin' crazy
Oh, I was starstruck
She woke me up daily
Don't need no Starbucks (woo)
She made my heart pound
And skip a beat when I see her in the street and
At school on the playground
But I really wanna see her on the weekend
She know she got me dazin'
'Cause she was so amazin'
And now my heart is breakin'
But I just keep on sayin'"

This went on for a while. We all did a lot of singing to the music Dixie played. I ended up falling asleep an hour or two later I top of josh.. only because he was rubbing my head which relaxed me.. a lot.