Chapter 27

the next morning we both woke up around the same time, 12ish im pretty sure. i looked up to josh, who was looking back down at me. he pecked me on the lips and said "good morning princess." i smiled at him and said "good morning, how ya feelin?" he smiled at me and said "princess i told you, im ok. you dont need to worry about me alright.."

i just nodded and said "well, lets get up before we are the last ones out." josh agreed so we both got out of bed and went to the kitchen, where everyone else was. "nice of you two to join us!" Griffin said while laughing. i rolled my eyes and said "oh whatever... you werent up for over 48 hours in a row were you?" griffin stayed quiet and said "well.. no. continue." i laughed and grabbed a granola bar for breakfast since i still wasnt very hungry.

"hows your arm jay?" i asked as i took a bite of the granola bar. he shrugged his shoulders and said "its alright. this cast is annoying though." i laughed and said "oh stop it." he laughed and anthony said "so, what are we doing today?" i looked at him like he was stupid. did he forget about the whole accident? Josh laughed and said "bro, your an idiot. i cant really do anything so how about a movie marathon day.. someone just has to go pick up some snacks because we have none." 

everybody agreed so i said "char how about me and you go to the store. you boys try not to kill eachother." charli smiled and said "ok but only if we stop at dunkin so i can get a coffee." i nodded and we both went to our rooms to change. i wanted to stay comfy so i put on a hoodie from Josh and some shorts. i put my white crocs on too with my hair in a messy bun, 

when i left my room charli laughed and said "ok vsco girl wheres your puka shell necklace?" i laughed and said "oh my god. look, they might be annoying, but their style is sick." charli laughed and we both walked to the door. as we walked out jaden yelled "be careful!" we both shouted ok and got in my car.

first, we stopped at dunkin and went through the drive thru and got our coffee's. once we got to target we threw away our now empty coffee cups and went inside. i grabbed a shopping cart and said "so, what exactly do you wanna get?" charli smiled and said "candy.. chips.. all that stuff." i smiled and we both went by the snack isle. 

we filled the cart up with chocolates, potato chips, some boxes of soda cans, and popcorn obviously. we were walking towards the cash register when someone accidentally bumped into me. i looked to see who it was and was pretty shocked if im being honest.

"sam? dont you have school?" i said looking at him. he laughed and said "yeah. jackson wanted me down here because he has a plan for someone. also, i'd watch out for him.. your the only one he hasnt gotten to yet so its probably you, i heard about the other two. tell them i said hey." i just nodded, pretty scared.

"also.. im sorry for how i was in school and football. Jackson was telling me things that obviously arent true about you so i thought you were a completely different person than you are." sam said with a sincere smile. i smiled back and said "well thanks.. but i wouldnt hang around jackson, hes a horrible person." 

sam laughed and said "well, hes my friend, im not just gonna ditch him for something your telling me." i rolled my eyes. heres the shit head sam i remember. "i knew you havent changed. well bye." i said while walking off with charli. 

once we paid for everything, we both left back to the house. when we got there we each carried in the bags and set them on the kitchen counter. the boys all came running over to see what we got. 

"did anyone bother you two?" josh asked while looking at me and charli. i laughed a little and said "i wouldnt say bothered.. i'd call it more of an apology then going back to shit head type of thing.. right char?" charli nodded and jaden said "what the fuck happened." i sat on the couch and said "we bumped into sam, by the way he says hey. he apologized for being annoying in school, then said jackson has him here for a plan and that i should watch out..-" Josh stopped me.

he didnt look very happy either if i do say so myself. "of course that asshole has a plan. look, no one is leaving this house alright. especially you nik, its too dangerous. playlist is next week so lets just stay in and hopefully make it there without being bothered.. they moved it to new york this year so we should be good." 

my face lit up. charli looked at me smiling and jaden said "whats with the smiles? you happy jacksons after you?" i laughed and said "no, petrified actually. but NEW YORK?! i have always wanted to go there! thats like my dream vacation.. like fuck disney land bring me to new york. wait that sounded bad.. i love disney and all but you get what im saying." Josh laughed and said "i knew you would be happy.. but can we watch some movies now?" everyone nodded and sat around on the couch and brought the snacks.

i was sitting next to josh and snuggled into him. we had a blanket wrapped around us and a bowl of popcorn we were sharing. we watched a total of about seven movies today.. but we all passed out sleeping after the seventh one since  it was late.