Chapter 29

~joshs pov~

after the whole break in incident with jackson and sam, i only got another hour of sleep. look, i know this shouldnt have this much of an impact on me.. only because i cant imagine what nicole is going through right now. i mean, her first maybe 3 weeks of living in LA she hasnt had any time to herself without worrying. i mean come on, first its the jackson at the beach, then mine and jadens accident, then the break in. luckily, he leave for playlist in a couple of days so that should help her get better.

i felt something shaking on me. it was odd.. until i realized that it was nicole. she was having another one of those panic attacks in her sleep. this the second one tonight since shes fallen asleep.

all of the sudden, she wakes up and sits up straight breathing heavily. i rubbed her back and said "princess relax, hes gone." she shook her head, then bursted into tears. i dont want to see her like this.

i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against my chest and just hugged her closely. "baby girl its ok, just calm down. get some more sleep and we can talk in the morning ok?" she just nodded and fell back asleep. i smiled at her and stayed awake making sure no one bothers her.

~jadens pov~

the next morning when i woke up, i went into the kitchen like usual and made my coffee. i was still in a mood so i dont want to talk to anybody right now. well forget that plan, here comes ant, griff, and charli.

"looks like its their turn to get woken up today!" anthony said with a smile while pointing to nicoles room. i shot an angry look to him and said "nobody go in there and bother them. us three had quite a night and nicole is petrified." charli looked and me and said "well.. you gonna tell us?"

they all sat down around the kitchen counter and listened as i told them everything. "well, jackson and sam made a little visit at around 4am. trying to kidnap nicole actually. she heard them and texted me, i got josh and we checked on her first, then went and beat the shit out of them. they got arrested too which is good.. well for us. and i could hear nicole waking up every once in a while with panic attacks, but im pretty sure josh helped her with that."

everyone looked at me shocked. the boys looked mad, but charli.. jesus she looked like she was going to kill somebody.

"im going to fucking kill them!" charli yelled while walking to the front door. i knew she would actually go down to the station to do that so i ran towards her and carried her back to the kitchen where the other two were.

~nicoles pov~

when i woke up i was a little sweaty and i had a pounding headache, probably from crying. i looked up and saw a very sleepy looking josh holding me. "good morning princess, how was your sleep?" he asked a little hesitantly. i looked into his eyes and said "joshy im fucking scared. i barely got any sleep last night and im scared that they will get out and find me. clearly im not wanted here so i may aswell just let them kill me.. or i might do it myself." i said that last part a little quieter.

josh looked at me with some sadness in his eyes.. well i think, it was mostly sleepy. "princess dont ever say that. so what, two people dont like you. i love you so much that if anything ever happened to you, i would kill whoever did it. and dont think i didnt hear that last part either. if you do that to yourself, i couldnt live my life knowing i couldve stopped you, so im doing that right now. as long as your with me, everything will be ok. i promise."

i smiled and said "t-thanks joshy.. but why do you look so tired?" he giggled and said "didnt sleep, too worried about you." i smiled a little bit and said "ok come on, lets go out by the others before they wake us up." josh laughed and followed me to the kitchen to where the others were. im assuming jaden told them everything too...

"h-hey guys.." i said as i walked into the kitchen with Josh. Everybody turned their focus to me and just kinda looked at me. Jaden broke the silence and hugged me while saying "you good?" I nodded and said "all good.. I guess. I'm fine." I lied. Of course I'm not "fine". I'm a petrified 5'1 blonde who can't catch a break.

"Your not ok Nik. Don't lie." Jaden said while he sat back down. I looked down and said "I-I'm fine.. really, I'm fine." I said with my voice breaking.

I think Charli was one of the only ones who could hear it so she pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't even realize.. but I started crying. Eventually, all of the others joined the hug. After five minutes everybody pulled away except for Josh.

He held me tight in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Princess you sure your ok?" He whispered in my ear. I just nodded, I didn't really want to talk about it.. mostly because it's all just scary to even think about.

"So.. what are we doing today?" Anthony asked trying to change the subject. Griff then said "well, we leave for playlist in a couple of days.. let's go to the mall and get some fresh fits."

Charlis face flowed and she said "YES! Finally you guys wanna go to the mall!" Everybody laughed and I said "let's do it." I walked off and went to my room and changed into some fresh clothes. I put on a penn state sweatshirt I had bought during school, and a pair of navy blue shorts. I stuck my hair into a ponytail and went back down to everyone.

<at the mall>

When we got to the mall, I went with charli to American eagle while the boys went to some other stores. We each picked out cute outfits and went to pay. Once we did that, we left the store to go find the boys. Well, until Charli stopped walking.

"Char what's wrong?" I asked while shaking her. She quietly said to me "Jackson's brother. Is here. R-right there." I looked up to where she was looking and sure enough.. Austin felt. They both used to do some things to me so once I saw him I started to panic.

I was breathing heavily. Then someone pulled me and it got worse. I turned around and saw josh was the one pulling me. My breathing calmed down a bit and he said "what was that all about princess? I'm not sure if your ok.."

I looked up at him and said "I'm fine.. just u-uh started thinking about the whole thing last night again." Josh nodded and we all decided to go home and just call it a day, it's been a rough one.