Chapter 1

Hey! It's Nicole. So today is a pretty big day, I leave for college. It's going to be rough moving to Pennsylvania for school while my friends are on the opposite side of the country in UCLA. Speaking of, they all left yesterday and let me tell you.. I did not take it well. Neither did they.

Josh was a mess. His dad still never came back so it was just him alone in his house wondering where he could be. He spent a lot of time with me to keep his mind off of it but I don't think it was enough. He seemed a little more happy when leaving because he can finally see his mom and sister. I was also a mess when he left.. crying hysterically.

"Nik come on, your flight leaves soon!" I hear tayler yell from downstairs. Him and Bryce just finished loading the car with my things while I sat in my room. "Coming!" I yelled back down to him. My voice was breaking up.. turns out I started to cry.. oops. When I got downstairs Tayler was obviously holding tears back. His eyes were watery and his face red.

"Aw you little cry baby." I said with tears slowly going down my face. Tayler laughed at me and said "I'm not the one sitting here crying am I?" We both laughed and walked to the car. Bryce was already waiting inside the car for us.

"Well Nicole, this is it. Have fun and get good grades and don't be stupid." Bryce said as we pulled up to the airport. I looked at my brothers holding in as many tears as possible. They both got out of the car and hugged me goodbye. I held onto them for a while. "Nik your flight is getting called soon, hurry up." Tayler said while laughing and wiping a tear off his face. "Ok ok.. Bye guys, love you."

"We love you too." They both said. I grabbed my bags and ran into the airport through security and heard the flight get called. I went to the boarding spot and got onto the plane. While we waited for everyone I got a text from josh.

Joshy🥰

Joshy🥰: Have Fun at penn state princess I miss you
Nicole: i miss you too baby 🥺 I will text you as soon as I get settled in ok? I really need a hug right now..
Joshy🥰: awe baby.. so do I. Call me later please. Me and the boys are just finishing unpacking the house.
Nicole: ok have fun with that😂 tel everyone I said hi!
Joshy🥰: will do ❤️ have a safe flight princess
Nicole: ok ❤️

When the boys were accepted into UCLA with their scholarships, they all decided to buy a house close to the school. In the house it's josh, jaden, Griffin, Anthony, and some other people I think.

The flight attendant came into the isle and said "ok everyone, prepare for the flight to begin!" And just like that, the plane started to go into the air and we took off.