Chapter 62

I woke up the next morning I woke up in joshs bed, Josh holding onto me as he scrolled through his phone. I looked up and gave him a smile.

"Good morning princess and my two little babies." Josh said with a smile. I giggled and said "good morning joshy." Josh smiled and gave me a kiss, then said "ok, the party is today at 1:00.. you slept in and it's currently 12:00 so you might want to get ready."

My eyes went wide as I jumped out of bed, running to my room to find a decent outfit. I searched through my closet and finally found the perfect outfit.

Once I got ready, I put my hair gel in to make my curls look good, then went downstairs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once I got ready, I put my hair gel in to make my curls look good, then went downstairs. Everyone was down there already, considering it was 12:57. Josh smiled and hugged me while whispering to me "you look really pretty mamas."

I blushed a little bit and said "stop lying to me." Josh laughed and said "not lying. I got lucky with you." I smiled and grabbed joshs hand to go outside. the boys were setting up a tent to sit under for shade while Charli and Dixie got the actual reveal ready.

"Hey Nik." Bryce said as he came over with a girl. "I hope you don't mind.. but you remember Addison right?  My now girlfriend." I nodded and said "oh hey Addison! Why the heck do you wanna date him though?" Addison laughed and said "no clue, he's different I guess." We all laughed and they walked off to help the others.

"Char when can I find out!" I said to Charli while walking over, Josh following. "Well, we can do it now if you want." I smiled and said "your serious? Wow that was easy." Charli giggled and got everyone's attention.

"We are gonna do the reveal now! Everyone stand back!" Charli shouted. She handed josh and I both a smoke cannon and said "alright, since it's twins, they're each for one twin. So josh has a twin and Nik has the other alright?" I nodded while a huge smile grew in my face.

"Ready?! 3..2..1.. go!"

Josh and I each pulled the girls strings. Blue and pink smoke filled the air. I smiled big and jumped into joshs arms hugging him. He hugged me back and said "one boy one girl! This is awesome!" I smiled big and said "y-yeah! Awe!"

I got so excited I started to cry. Josh wipes the tears off my face and set me down so we could hug everyone. Charli ran and hugged me as fast as possible. "MY BEST FRIEND IS HAVING A BOY AND GIRL! YOUR ALL JEALOUS!" Charli said super excited.

I giggled and hugged her a little bit longer. "Ok so which one do I get Nik?" Charli asked. "Char.. your not stealing my kid." We both bursted our laughing, then I went to my brothers.

Tayler literally lifted me up while hugging me, bryce joining. Tayler laughed and said "ok, I know this is obvious because they're your kids.. but they better play football. Or atleast one of them." I laughed and said "no shit Tayler. I might have a heart attack if they don't." They both laughed and let me go around to everyone else.

~After the party~

Once the party ended, everyone was super tired. The party was great too. The food was amazing which was a huge plus. At times like these, I wish I did have a loving family though. Yes, my brothers love me to death.. but like I wish I had my parents. My dad is now a phsyco locked up in prison.. and my mom is, actually, I have no idea where she is. my dad told me he took care of her meaning she's probably gone.

I was in deep though just about life and all of that crap, when josh came behind me, wrapping wis arms around my waist and setting his head on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek then said "me and the boys are gonna work on the nursey.. you and the girls are going shopping for furniture though."

I smiled and said "ok, when though?" Josh giggled and said "tomorrow." I nodded and said "so your letting me and the girls go alone to the mall?" Josh laughed. "Oh of course not. We are sending Jaden with you.. mostly because he would probably kill someone if they even looked at you guys." I laughed and agreed.

"Oh let me post the pictures on Instagram. One second." I said while going to sit on the couch. Josh sat next to me and I posted a picture.

@nicolehall

@nicolehall: two more football stars are on their way to the world 🥰💗💙

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@nicolehall: two more football stars are on their way to the world 🥰💗💙

@joshrichards: my queen
^@nicolehall: my king
^@charldamelio: my bestfriend
^@anthonyreeves: no my bestfriend! @charlidamelio.🙃
^@charlidamelio: Anthony I will literally steal Avani from you. Nicole is MINE
^@anthonyreeves: oh j thought you meant josh. Yeah you can have her but joshy is mine.
^@nicolehall: 🙈🥺

@jadenhossler: ok but.. look at my car being used for clout.
^@joshrichards: well why was your car in our pic broski
^@jadenhossler: idk but look at my two bestfriends though. Forget the car.

@feltjackson: new account! Vaunt wait time meet them.
^@taylerholder: take one step near them and I will literally end you.
^@jadenhossler: not if I do it first.
^@nicoelhall: 😰😳