Chapter 37

~Nicole's pov~
The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache in my old room. It took me a couple of seconds to remember and process everything that happened yesterday. Just thinking about it made me cry.

I sat up in my bed petting Baxter, when suddenly the door opened.

"Thank fucking god your here." I heard Bryce say. I looked up and both of my brothers are standing in the doorway. I put my head back down and continued to cry.

They both came next to me on each side and sat down. "Nik what happened.. why?" Tayler asked while giving me a hug. I just shook my head no. If they know what happened they'll never let me go out again.

"Tell us Nik. We won't judge." Bryce said now bringing me in for a hug.

"F-fine. All I remember is being very drunk and going to the bathroom. Then once I finished I tried to leave but someone cane in.. I thought it was josh. The person kissed me so I kissed back, only because I didn't know it wasn't josh. But that ended when the door swung open and josh was standing there. I realized what happened and couldn't handle it when josh broke up with me so I-I ran.. Im an idiot." I said while crying every few seconds.

"Your not an idiot. It wasn't your fault, chase wasn't very drunk so he knew what he was doing. Have you talked to anyone at all?" Tayler said. I couldn't tell how he felt about this. He's probably disappointed in me.

I ruined what me and josh had. I was being ignorant.. he's not going to trust me anymore either. "WHY DO I ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP!" I yelled while hysterically crying. Tayler and Bryce pulled me into a hug and Bryce said "I know what can maybe help.. get dressed into some athletic clothes."

I know what he's doing.. and I'm ok with it. I nodded at them and they both left so I could change. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some leggings and a crop top.

When I finished getting changed, I slowly went down the stairs and over heard tayler on the phone with someone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When I finished getting changed, I slowly went down the stairs and over heard tayler on the phone with someone.

T- yeah she's here and alive don't worry.
T- yeah, but I don't think she's gonna want to go back anytime soon..
T- Bryce is bringing her to the field to try and help but we don't know how that's gonna end up.
T- alright, I will call back later alright, bye.

"Who the fuck was that." I asked a little bit annoyed. Tayler turned around and said "only Charli.. she was worried. She also said josh is a mess.." my face quickly turned to a frown when joshs name was mentioned. I love that boy to death and it's killing me that I did this.

"Ok let's go Nik!" Bryce said as he cane inside from the garage. In his hand he had a football and two water bottles. I didn't say anything, just walked outside and got in his car.

the car ride was silent.. except for the music playing. "Nik, seriously are you ok? Like I know your not, but overall..?" Bryce asked as we pulled into the parking lot.