Chapter 10

~Charlis pov~

I woke up in the morning a little earlier because I had planned to stop for coffee again with Nikki. She was still asleep when I woke up so I let her get an extra couple of minutes of sleep just because she didn't feel well last night.

I finished changing into my school clothes and went to wake up Nik. "Nik wake up, we have school.." She opened her eyes stint bit and said "I feel like shit.. I just wanna go home.." her face was really pale and she didn't look well at all. "Alright I will see you later ok?" She nodded and fell back asleep.

I wonder what happened. But anyways I knew I had to do something to help her, so I texted tayler because Bryce was probably in school by now.

Tayler
Charli: tay Nicole does not look good..
Tayler: why? What is she wearing?
Charli: no idiot. She wasnt feeling well at all last night and now she's really pale. Maybe you should come bring her home for a bit..
Tayler: oh gosh. Josh texted me last night about this. Yeah sure I will get her, you ok by yourself?
Charli: I will be ok. She's asleep right now and there's a spare key under our doormat so you can get in.
Tayler: ok thanks bye.
Charli: bye

~Nicole's pov~

I feel like shit. It's around maybe 1:30 right now and I've just been sleeping all day. I was just sitting on my bed when I heard the door opening. I looked up and saw tayler. He did it look too happy though.

"Come on, we are going home." He said as he came in. I smiled a little. To be honest, this school isn't as great as they described it. I honestly might just drop out. Yes, I'm leaving behind football but that's just competitive real games. I can always play at home with my real friends. "Ok.. give me two mins.." Tayler nodded and I grabbed some clothes. We were about to walk out but then I felt like I was going to puke so I ran into the bathroom and sure enough, I threw up right in the toilet.

Once I finished me and tayler went back to the car and he started driving home. He didn't say much until he looked at my face. "What the fuck is that Nik." He said, probably about the bruise. Shit.

"Nothing, I tripped, that's all." He just nodded. Probably because he didn't want to argue with me right now. I leaned my chair back in the car and felt something wet touch my face. It scared me at first but then I looked over and saw Baxter.

My face lit up. He has gotten so big that he looks like a teddy bear. "Hey buddy!" I said will petting him. "I couldn't leave him home alone, he would tear the house up." Tayler said while quickly looking over. "So what's up with you? Where did you get sick from?" I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly have no clue.

I put up the hood on my hoodie and leaned back into my seat and took a picture for snapchat and wrote on it "we out ☺️"

I posted it on my story and shut off my phone because it was gonna die soon and I was tired. Pretty quickly after, I fell asleep.

~joshs pov~

Me and the boys were just finishing football practice so we got changed into our regular clothes and drove back to the house. None of us had heard from Charli or Nicole today so we called Charli on FaceTime since they should be out of school by now too.

We went on jadens MacBook to call so we can see the whole screen without having to crowd around the phone. When Charli answered jaden said "hey cutie." Charli smiled and said "hey!"

Me and all of the boys laughed and said hi to her too.

J: has anyone seen Nicole today?
Ja: yeah where is she? Is she ok?
C: she went home
J: what? Why
C: she didn't feel good and she looked horrible
Ja: damn. Any idea what happened?
C: nope. Haven't heard from her since this morning.
A: wait how did she get home?
C: Tayler got her before they should be home by now actually
J: should I call her?
Ja:? I'd wait till tomorrow. She is probably asleep or something right now
G: yeah man. Also, what the fuck happened to her face?

At this point I was a little worried about Nicole. I mean, it came from no where. She was perfectly fine when she was here. I have a feeling this has something to do with Jackson.

C: you can't tell anyone I told you this alright?
J/ja/a/g: ok
C: she went to get something she dropped in the hall when we came back and Jackson punched her in the face.
J: what.
Ja: I'm gonna break that kid into two.
A: oh god this isn't good
C: if she finds out I told you she's gonna be mad at me. Keep it quiet until she tells you please..
J: un fucking believable. I'm about to go down there and beat the shit out of Jackson.
Ja: road trip?
C: No! No one is coming here till she tells you guys ok?! I don't need her being mad at me right now. She's got way too much going on.
G: well how long is she gonna be home?
C: no clue. As long As she needs to be I guess. She's probably gonna rush back for football though.
J: I don't know.. she didn't seem too happy with her team. I don't think she even likes them.
C: they're annoying. Everyone at this school is. Look I have studying to do.. see you all later.

Charli hung up on the call so me and the boys all just hungout in the living room and ate some food then went to bed. I was still mad about Jackson.. that asshole.