Chapter 17

The next day is my last day at home. It's weird to think that I'm moving away from my brothers. I always imagined that we would all be just a couple blocks away in the future with our own families and all of our kids would be best friends. But now, it's not just a couple of blocks.. it's a couple of states.

It's a little later in the day, around 1:00pm. Josh left to go back to his house and I was spending the day with my brothers, whether they liked it or not. "Alright you two, we are all hanging out! No backing out of this." I said while I ran down the stairs to my brothers.

They both smiled at me and said "eh, your lame we don't wanna hangout with you." Obviously they were joking because every other word had a laugh right after it. "Ok but seriously, what are we gonna do?" I asked them.

"Well, I have an amazing idea." Bryce said with a smile. Tayler stopped him and said "don't you dare say a party Bryce. They never end well." Me and Bryce laughed and Bryce said "don't worry, I wasn't gonna say that. I was going to say we can go to the school and play some football."

When I tell you I smiled big, oh gosh you should've seen me. "Well.. I think Nik likes that idea." Tayler said while smiling. He then added "but is your arm ok with that Bryce?" Bryce nodded and said "yeah. It's all good. Now everyone get ready!"

I ran to my room and got changed. I am pretty excited to play again, with people I actually like may I add. First, I stuck my hair up into a high ponytail then got changed into some clothes that I don't really care if they get ruined.

 First, I stuck my hair up into a high ponytail then got changed into some clothes that I don't really care if they get ruined

I went back downstairs to my brothers to see they were ready too. We all got into Taylers car and he drove to the school.

When we got there I grabbed the football and ran to the field as my brothers followed. I'm super excited right now you have no idea. "Come on! You two are slow!" I yelled at them. Yeah, they were following, but they're walking super slow.

Finally the caught up to me at the field and I said "alright, you two against me because it wouldn't be fair if i was on a team." Tayler laughed and said "oh so your the best one here huh?" I giggled and said "well who's the one who got a scholarship to play football?"

We all laughed and I got into position. When we started, I grabbed the ball and ran to the end zone. Tayler was following me close behind while saying "what the hell! How are you so fast?!"

I was just laughing the whole time. I got the touchdown and said "see, told you. I'm just the best." My brothers laughed and we continued playing.

After an hour or two we decided to call it a day because we didn't want anyone getting hurt. I mean, towards the end we all started to play rough. "Well if it isn't the Halls!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw coach coming into the field with the new team and some of the juniors from last year. "What's up coach!" I said with a smile. 

"Good to see you three back out on the field, first time I've seen you all together. How's college going?"  I giggled a little and said "well, kinda dropped out. The team there just wasn't the same and everyone was just annoying." Coach laughed and said "yup, that coach Daniels out there sure is annoying. He doesn't know how to coach a team. So your staying in town?"

I shook my head no while saying "nope, actually I'm moving to la with josh, jaden, Anthony, and griff." Coach smiled and said "good, I've always liked those four. Well, I've got a practice to run so see you whenever your in town again, best of luck in LA miss Nicole." I smiled and said "thanks, and best of luck with the team. Bring home another championship trophy for me." Coach laughed and me and my brothers left.

We all got in the car and I said "so, what's for dinner or what are we doing next?" Tayler laughed at me and said "well here's our options, McDonald's, a diner, ice cream, or nothing." I smiled big and said "ok well I'm good with ice cream." Bryce laughed too and agreed so we drove to 7-11 and each got our own ice creams.

When we got home we all sat on the couch eating our ice cream and watched movies. Eventually during the third movie we were watching, I fell asleep since today was quite a workout.

~Taylers pov~

When Nicole fell asleep, her head was on my shoulder and her legs were on Bryce. It's crazy that in just a couple of hours she's moving away. I totally support her going there but I'm just worried. Like what if Jackson comes and finds her, or our dad. I know those boys would kill someone if anything happened to her, or even Charli, but still.

I paused the movie and saw that Bryce fell asleep too. First, I lifted up Nicole and carried her upstairs to her room. It was so empty up there now. There's nothing in her closet except for some shorts and a couple of pants, and there's a bunch of boxes. Well, only three or four, but still.

I set her down on her bed and tucked her in and left the room. When I went back downstairs the front door opened and josh came in. He was gonna be staying over since he's driving to la with her tomorrow. "Hey josh." I said with a slight smile.

"What's up man, what did you three do all day?" He said. I laughed and said "played football. Surprisingly it wasn't her idea, it was bryces. And she fucking won, that girl was on fire." Josh laughed and said "well of course, Shes like a rocket on the field." I smiled and said "well, she's upstairs sleeping so you can go up there if you want, I will talk to you tomorrow before you guys leave." Josh nodded to me and went upstairs.

I shook Bryce awake and told him to go to bed in his room. We both went upstairs and went to our rooms and went to sleep too.