Chapter 50

When the clock hit around 1:30ish, a doctor cane into the room. "Nicole you are allowed to leave now. That being said, make sure you take your medicine every morning once you wake up or else you will have a horrible headache. Also, much rest to keep you and that baby safe and steady. Understood?"

I nodded and the doctor left the room along with everyone else but Charli so she could help me change. Josh didn't want to invade my privacy by helping me change.. which I understand but that's his choice.

"Nik jadens gonna kill joshs dad. You know that right?" Charli said as we got my shirt on. I nodded and said "well y-yeah.. but honestly we know it's gonna happen eventually. You know how Jaden is with revenge and just us two in general.  Like literally one day in school some kid pulled my hair so jadens punched him in the face. Imagine what he's gonna do to joshs dad."

Charli laughed and said "yeah I remember that. What do you think josh will do though?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Honestly.. no clue. This is different because it was his dad doing this and his dad and him don't have the best relationship. I think he just won't leave my side for the rest of my life."

Charli laughed and we both left the room since I finished getting changed. I was having some trouble walking so josh lifted me up and carried me to Taylers car, putting me In The back and scooting I. Next to me. Bryce and Tayler sat in the front seats. Everyone else piled into a van.. j guess they rented one.

"Look Nik, seriously I'm so sorry for freaking out like that the other day. I'm happy for you and josh, you two are inseparable and probably the least problematic people I know. I support it." Tayler said while turning around. I smiled and said "thanks t-tay."

When we got home, josh carried me inside and brought me to my room. He placed me on my bed and noticed bare to standing in the doorway wagging his tail. "Hey Baxter! Who's a good boy!"  Josh said while crouching down petting him. I giggled and said "you two are ridiculous."

Josh smiled and cane next to me and laid down. I guess Baxter could tell something was up because he literally sniffed my stomach then licked my face. I giggled and pet him, then cuddled back into josh.

"Hey josh..?" I said while looking up. He looked down to me and said "yes princess?"

"Do you think-." Before j could finish josh cut me off and said "do I think Jaden is gonna maybe almost kill my dad, yes. But that's just Jaden. He would do anything for anyone whether it's paying for their chips or almost killing someone.. especially if it was Charli, you, Dixie, or Avani." I giggled.

"Has he always been like this, like before we met?" I asked.

"When he dated mads he was protective over her and her friends. But after one time a guy tried to kiss mads, Jaden lost it and beat him up so mads told him no more aggressiveness or she will break up with him. He's been keeping that anger inside of him since then and is slowly letting it out on whoever messes with basically anyone he associates with." Josh said while shifting his body so he's facing the ceiling.

"Dang.. mads seems like a bitch now that you say that. I always thought she was so nice." I said while turning towards him.

"None if the boys really liked her besides Jaden. She was playing with his feelings the whole time and he had no clue. And besides, I think everything turned out great for him." Josh said as I giggled.

We both just cuddled for the rest of the day, soon falling asleep to the sounds my tv was making from the channel we put on.

College Life ||josh richards||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara