133

louiswtomlinson, niallhoran93, liampayneupdates, lottietomlinson, harry_styles, sophiaxsmith, and 823

louiswtomlinson, niallhoran93, liampayneupdates, lottietomlinson, harry_styles, sophiaxsmith, and 823.7K others liked 273K comments

liampayne Have the happiest birthday, my love. I hope I can make you feel even the slightest amounts of happiness and love that you make me feel. I am in awe of you with each moment we spend together. You say today is your day when in reality every day is your day. I'm the luckiest man in the world because I get to spend these days with you.

I can't believe that I've met your family for the holidays and soon you'll be meeting mine. You are surrounded by so many people who love you and they've welcomed me with a spot to fill that space. You've made my dreams come true and you always deserve to be celebrated. I love you more than words will ever be able to explain. Lou, you amaze me.

liampayneupdates Wishing Louis a Happy Birthday! We're so happy that you're spending the holidays with your families and having the best time together. Enjoy every moment!

jamiesully2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS BABY LOUIS

liloisreal HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS

payneismygame Happy Birthday Louis!

anniestar Happy Christmas!!

givemepayne Omg Louis's birthday is the same as Christmas Eve?!!

leeyumloveslewis HOLY SHIT HE IS FIT AF. HOT IN THE KITCHEN

sophiaxsmith Happy Birthday Louis! Hope Liam is treating you well and spoiling you! 🥳💕

liamsgirlfriend Wishing you were under the mistletoe with me! 😘😘

liamisdaddy LIAM IS GONNA GIVE LOUIS ALL THE BIRTHDAY SEX. SANTA WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE

louiswtomlinson @sophiaxsmith Thank you love!

louiswtomlinsonfan Have an amazing birthday Louis! Love you king!

louiswtomlinson I love you so much, my darling boy. You've made not only this birthday my favorite but every day since I met you the best.

paynicatthepayno Happy birthday Louis! Enjoy some cake! 🎂