113

liampayne, harry_styles, niallhoran93, liampayneupdates, lottietomlinson, sophiaxsmith and 981

liampayne, harry_styles, niallhoran93, liampayneupdates, lottietomlinson, sophiaxsmith and 981.7K others liked 493K comments

louiswtomlinson Happy Birthday to this boy right here. My Liam. I can't believe that I actually get to call you my boyfriend and that I'm spending a birthday with you. You are so damn incredible and just as fit as the day I met you. And I know I'm the greatest thing you could ever want but today is all about you !!

Can't get this stupid lovely smile off of his face and I never want to. How could you not want to see how happy this incredible boy is? I can't believe I get to see this smile in person and get to kiss that mouth. I love you so much darling and you truly are a rare wonder to me. I hope I'm able to give you a birthday that you'll always remember and when you look back on it you'll be smiling just like this. I want you to always be happy and I'll always do whatever I can to be the one who makes you the happiest you've ever been.

Liam's feeling all the love from you guys and he promises he'll be back on here soon but for now we're putting our phones away and spending much needed time together.

Get ready for an amazing weekend, my love!

louiswtomlinsonfan OMFG I AM IN TEARS 😭 😭 LOUIS LOVES LIAM SO MUCH I CANT

liampayneupdates Did you take this picture of Liam yourself? He's such a beautiful boy! Thank you for sharing this and taking care of Liam! We hope you both have an amazing time together! All the love to you both!

jamiesully2 LOUIS IS THE MOST PERFECT BOYFRIEND TO EVER BOYFRIEND. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LUCKIEST BOY IN THE WORLD.

lottietomlinson Happy Birthday Liam! Glad that my brother was able to give you a celebration!

sophiamsangels Hope to see you celebrating with Sophia just like you did for her birthday!

liampayne Thank you for being the best boyfriend in the entire world. I don't know what I did to be blessed with you. You truly amaze me every single day. I'm ready whatever it is you have planned for us. I love you so much Louis.

payneismygame LIAM IN THE COMMENTS. MY ENTIRE HEART IS FULL WITH LILO'S LOVE

sophiaxsmith My best friend is so happy! Hope you both are having the best time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

givemepayne sophiamsangels needs to leave the chat

insaynepayne @givemepayne Right?! No room for delusional bitches here

liamisgayne Best wishes and love to our special boy!!

tomlinpayn LETS SPAM THE COMMENTS WITH LOVE FOR LEEYUM AND LEWIS. ALL THEY SHOULD SEE IS OUR LOVE FOR THEM 💖💗

liloisreal SEX BY THE FIREPLACE

haileylovesliam22 Happy Birthday Liam. Best wishes to you today.

liloupdates Love this picture and post. Our sassy lad is such a sweetheart.

nopaynenogayne Happy bday Liam!!