44

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson So today's the day.

liampayne Yeah, it is.

liampayne How are you feeling about it? Are you nervous?

louiswtomlinson A little bit. I think? Like I know that I'm definitely anxious.

louiswtomlinson What if we meet and you realize you don't like me? Maybe I'm too pushy or mean. I could be meeting my boyfriend and losing him in the same day!

liampayne I don't think it's possible to dislike you.

louiswtomlinson Are you sure you and Niall have had an actual conversation about me? Ha.

louiswtomlinson What are you feeling?

liampayne I'm worried too. You're the first boy I'm inviting over to mine. You're the first person I'm being secretive with. What if you don't like that we have to be so sneaky about everything?

louiswtomlinson Liam you're a fit model, I'm not going become less attracted to you.

liampayne This is one of those times where you should probably be serious. I'm asking so much of you and I just want you to know that I don't expect you to do this if you don't want to.

louiswtomlinson I want this. I want this with you. I wouldn't have opened up to you the way that I have if I didn't want this.

louiswtomlinson Yeah, it might get annoying or difficult at times but that happens in relationships. We're both in this and we'll face things as they come to us. Together.

louiswtomlinson Serious enough for ya?

liampayne If you didn't ask me, then I would have adored it more haha

louiswtomlinson You adore everything I send you.

liampayne Anyway!

louiswtomlinson Hey!

liampayne I need to get ready. Gotta look my best for meeting my boyfriend.

liampayne See you soon, babe! ;)

liampayne And I finally get to kiss you!

louiswtomlinson Maybe I'm not that easy on! You haven't even taken me out on a date yet!

liampayne Like you said earlier, I'm a fit model. You won't be able to resist me.

louiswtomlinson I hate you.

liampayne Hate is a passionate emotion ;)

louiswtomlinson Go get ready!

louiswtomlinson Oh my god. It's really happening.

IT IS HAPPENING