25

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: Rise and shine Liam!!!

louiswtomlinson: I've given you about a day and trust me when I say that it was actually difficult not to message you.

liampanye: Is that so?

louiswtomlinson: He lives!

louiswtomlinson: And it's true. I thought I'd let you catch up on sleep after all the traveling and such.

liampayne: Thanks. That's thoughtful of you.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. Sometimes I can be thoughtful.

louiswtomlinson: Still knackered?

liampayne: Pretty much. I've slept a long time but I still feel completely out of it. I'm glad I don't have anything scheduled for the next few days.

louiswtomlinson: That means I can bother you then!

liampayne: You're not bothering me, Louis. I don't mind having the time to chat with you, you know that.

louiswtomlinson: Good to know. It's so weird now that we're in the same timezone. Like I have so much more time with you.

liampayne: Yeah, though my body is still on New York time.

louiswtomlinson: So what's a typical day for you like? I mean, just a regular day without you having to do fit model stuff.

liampayne: I'm a pretty normal lad. I do enjoy going out and enjoy myself, as you can see, but I also really like the days where I can just stay in or just be lazy on my couch and do nothing all day.

liampayne: That is such a boring and generic answer. Sorry!

louiswtomlinson: It's alright. Once we actually hang out in person I'm sure you won't be boring or generic.

liampayne: I think you're wrong. I'm going to be so nervous and awkward around you, I reckon. I mean, it's so easy for me to just message you because I can just write out what I feel but in person my mind goes completely blank.

louiswtomlinson: I get it. I probably won't even know the first thing I should say to you when we do meet!

louiswtomlinson: Maybe we should keep chatting for a bit. Like we can get to know each other before meeting up? Like we've seemed to have skipped a lot of the part where we learn simple things about each other. We kinda just jumped right into the dirty stuff.

louiswtomlinson: Not that I didn't like the dirty stuff. Your body just screams 'I am a sex God. Let me take the control.'

liampayne: That works for me. I really do want to get to know you because of how much I like you. People usually get to know each other over dinner but I like it better this way. We can have our privacy.

liampayne: I might fall asleep at some point. Just warning you now.

louiswtomlinson: I can't wait for the day where I do get to sit and stare at you from across a table. There doesn't even have to be dinner on it.

louiswtomlinson: I wanna be on it and you can be on top of me.

louiswtomlinson: I wanna keep you to myself too.

liampayne: Louis!

louiswtomlinson: Ok, ok. I'm gonna start asking you questions again.