104

messages with harry_styles

harry_styles: I appreciate what you posted but did you have to use that picture?

louiswtomlinson: Every picture of us is awful, mate. My hair makes me ill. Why did I ever think that was cool?

louiswtomlinson: And I had to make sure people couldn't find anything suggestive about it. Some of them makes us look like we had something more than a friendship. The opposite of us.

harry_styles: Like my hair was any better? I look way too young to be in uni. I honestly don't look through old pictures anymore. They're all packed away at my mum's.

louiswtomlinson: I've got a few. Even some that are framed around my flat. Liam saw the one of you, me, and Zayn when he came around for the first time.

harry_styles: You have one up of Zayn? I didn't think you would since you're no longer speaking.

louiswtomlinson: But it's a nice one and it looks like I still have close mates. I know it's strange. My stomach gets in knots sometimes when I look back on those days.

harry_styles: Does it still hurt? When he rejected you I mean.

louiswtomlinson: I'm over the rejection part of it. What hurts me is that he just acted like I didn't exist after it. We were the best of mates and in one tiny moment none of it mattered to him. Plus, I'm with Liam now and I'm so in love with him. Nobody's ever come close to making me feel the way he does. That's what I prefer to think about.

harry_styles: That's amazing Louis. Truly is.

harry_styles: During those times I wondered if the three of us would still be friends if you maybe kissed me instead.

louiswtomlinson: No offense Harry but you weren't my type. I was more into the preppy manly built lads who I knew didn't want anything more than a good shag. You were sweet and scrawny. I could never mess with your feelings. Mean too much to me.

harry_styles: But you could with Zayn?

louiswtomlinson: I thought maybe he wouldn't have minded it. I was gone for him and sometimes I thought he looked at me they way I did at him. I was very wrong.

louiswtomlinson: Okay we need to stop being such saps. I'm already way too much of one because of Liam. He's turning me soft.

harry_styles: It's a version of you that I've wanted to see to be honest. I wanted you to fall in love. Not just to forget about Zayn but because I could see you being in love with somebody. And I could see them loving you.

louiswtomlinson: You're a hopeless romantic.

harry_styles: Yeah, I am.

louiswtomlinson: So does this mean it's my turn to ask you about your love life? You're a world traveler and if you're not having extravagant romances then I'm going to have to end our rekindled friendship.

harry_styles: There was someone for a couple of months whilst I was in Australia. She's a beautiful soul and one of the most loving girls I've ever met. She's the first girl I really fell in love with.

louiswtomlinson: Why didn't it work out? At least it sounds like you're not with her anymore.

harry_styles: She knew I was a traveler and that Australia wasn't gonna be permanent for me. I would have asked her to come with me but she loves her home too much that I couldn't let myself try and force her to leave.

louiswtomlinson: You miss her?

harry_styles: Every day.

louiswtomlinson: Well be the hopeless romantic and get her back!

harry_styles: It's not that simple. I can't just go back and leave her all over again. That's not fair to either of us. Plus what if she's with someone else?

louiswtomlinson: Then you tell me her account name and I'll do the stalking for you. Like a true best friend should! Don't be hopeless Harry!!

harry_styles: Why am I telling you all of this? I came here to thank you and you've got me spilling about my very private love life.

louiswtomlinson: I told you we needed to stop being sappy and you just let me run my mouth!

harry_styles: Note taken.

harry_styles: I've got to get going. Speak soon x

louiswtomlinson: If ya do go back keep me updated on your Aussie babe!

louiswtomlinson: That sounds bad.

louiswtomlinson: Liam says hi and that he doesn't want me getcjka MB fnkalco I

louiswtomlinson: Sorry Liam's attacking  me because I'm not giving him enough attention. He's needy.

louiswtomlinson: Hi Harry. It's Liam. It's nice tovmeerg you

louiswtomlinson: Louis again. If you want to message my boyfriend you can't because he's too busy being clobbered to death for taking my phone because I'm not lavishing him.