90

messages with liampayne

liampayne: I'm gonna guess that Harry Styles is the roommate and mate of yours from uni?

louiswtomlinson: That would be him. I'm surprised he's starting to be active again. A bit weird. But Harry's always been a bit weird to me.

louiswtomlinson: Zayn is zeemalik but I probably won't be hearing from him again. I feel like he's trying to be supportive but still can't wrap his head around his former best mate kissing blokes...or that he was one of the blokes I kissed.

liampayne: Sounds to me that they're both just wanting to support you. Maybe they'll reach out and you can catch up.

louiswtomlinson: Trying to pass me off already?

liampayne: You wouldn't let me even if it tried.

liampayne: I don't like the thought of you being alone. You have this charisma that attracts people and you're so easy to love. Makes no sense to me how more people don't see that.

louiswtomlinson: I'm less alone now that I've got you babe.

liampayne: As much as that means the world to me you deserve more than just me. You could always be the first one to reach out.

louiswtomlinson: You take my sweet words and turn it into a chat I'd have with my mum.

liampayne: Have I upset you?

louiswtomlinson; Not upset. Just a little annoyed. Harry probably won't be a problem reconnecting with. It's Zayn who I'm unsure about.

liampayne; Maybe the timing is perfect. With Harry. I'm not trying to throw you into something that I know is tough and could hurt you. I'd feel like the worst boyfriend ever if that was the case.

liampayne: This could be a way Harry is trying to reconnect with you. Just something consider. You do what you feel is best for you, not what others think is best for you.

louiswtomlinson: Thanks mum. My turn to annoy you.

liampayne: Of course you see it as a game. Go on love.

louiswtomlinson: I've been sat on this for a bit because I wanted to be respectful and give you time, unlike someone I know....

louiswtomlinson: Stop rolling your eyes at me Liam Payne.

liampayne: You're absolutely ridiculous.

louiswtomlinson: I'd rather ask you in person too but how has your team been taking everything since your coming out? You already mentioned different magazines hounding about for an interview and front cover story so what's going with things?

liampayne: It was overwhelming for everyone at first. Once news spread calls and emails have been flooding in without much time to process things. The team is slowly opening up more to it and even stopped answering for jobs. They want to figure out which companies just want to use me for gain and who actually cares about the community and are being supportive of me. That surprised me because I was sure they were going to line up whatever they could get. Work has never been this insane when nobody really knew who I was.

louiswtomlinson: They better be looking out for your best interests or they'll be hearing from me! And those scoundrels who just wanna use you will also be on my list of people who I will be having a word with. Gotta defend my baby.

louiswtomlinson: You have a say in who you'll be working with. I know you'll figure it all out in time.

louiswtomlinson: Things are going to get super busy for you again soon and I'll have to drool over you via Instagram all over again.

liampayne: Haha yeah but it's different now because I've got you now. There's no way I'll be traveling without you when something really cools happens for me. I can't take you everywhere but I definitely will be taking you places.

louiswtomlinson: Will your team allow that? I have no idea what they even think about me. They could hate me for all I know. They're okay with me posting about you yeah?

liampayne: I choose you. They have a say in certain things and we'll both learn that along the way but as of right now they know my relationship is very important to me. We can post about each other all we want. We don't have to hide anymore, except the things we want private for ourselves.

liampayne: I promise you that they don't hate you babe. I won't let anyone who doesn't like you be around you.

louiswtomlinson: We'll protect each other always.

liampayne: Always.

louiswtomlinson: I've got to finish my shift. There's actually a costumer in the shop. It's because I'm a celebrity in this town now.

liampayne: Because they knew me first.

louiswtomlinson: Nah, nobody but me knows who you are around here.

louiswtomlinson: All right I've got to get going before my manager finds out I've been on my phone instead of helping the one costumer we actually have.

liampayne: Go on. I'll see you tonight. I love you.

louiswtomlinson: Thank god. I've missed you. I love you too.