40

messages with liampayne

liampayne Hey can we talk?

louiswtomlinson Uh oh. You're breaking up with me already.

liampayne No!

liampayne No that's not it!

louiswtomlinson Well shit. How else am I suppose to react when you send me that?

liampayne I'm not breaking up with you. But there's something I need to talk to you about. About us.

louiswtomlinson Um okay.

liampayne Don't hate me.

louiswtomlinson I'm getting really nervous over here.

liampayne Please don't be!

louiswtomlinson That doesn't actually help.

liampayne I'm nervous to tell you but it's something you should probably know. My management team doesn't like the flirting that's going on between us on here. Like they think people are gonna start assuming that I'm gay and it's going to cause me a whole lot of trouble in my career.

louiswtomlinson Um okay. So what? We can't post funny comments on Instagram anymore? I hope I'm not sounding snarky. I get it that you need to be perceived a certain way. I don't want to ruin you.

liampayne They said we should stop and they wanted my password. I'm not gonna give it to them though because I don't want this to end. I can't let this end.

liampayne I know you're not trying to ruin me. It's all just part of the business.

louiswtomlinson You don't have to give them anything Liam. They shouldn't be controlling you. That's not their job.

louiswtomlinson I'm not going anywhere. I'm very persistent, remember?

liampayne Yeah I know you are. One of the reasons I like you so much.

louiswtomlinson It's gonna be okay, yeah?

liampayne I hope so.

louiswtomlinson It will be. This is all silliness and it's not something I'm gonna let get to me. I know it's different for you because of your career.

louiswtomlinson We'll figure it all out.

liampayne Thank you for not being upset over this. I wasn't sure when it would be the best time to tell you because we just decided to be boyfriends.

louiswtomlinson I may be mental but when things are serious I can be too.

liampayne That's what Soph said.

louiswtomlinson Soph?

liampayne Oh yeah sorry. Sophia. You remember her?

louiswtomlinson Yep. The future Mrs. Horan.

louiswtomlinson You chat with her about me??

liampayne Not really about you or us rather. Everybody who can read knows we're flirting. I didn't tell her that we private message and that we're together. She brought up me being careful because of all the speculation that can happen.

liampayne Are you upset with me?

liampayne She's my friend and we're in the same business. We give each other advice about it.

liampayne I don't want you to be angry or jealous. I don't chat with anyone the way I do with you. I'm all for you.

louiswtomlinson Are you done? I'd like a chance to reply.

liampayne Sorry.

louiswtomlinson Nope. There will be none of that coming from you.

louiswtomlinson I have no idea what's happened to the world. Guys and girls can talk and be friends and have zero romantic feelings towards one another. It's quite an annoying thing now that two people of the opposite sex can't even be seen standing next to each other for others to think they're in a relationship.

louiswtomlinson Now since you were open with me I'm gonna be the same to you. There's a small twinge of jealousy but I trust you enough that there's nothing beyond friendship with you two.

liampayne There isn't and there won't be! I promise you. Just friends.

(read)

louiswtomlinson Do you think your teams will try to set you two up if we don't listen to them?

liampayne I don't know. Sounds like something they would do though. Even if we're seen together as friends people are gonna run their mouths about us "dating".

liampayne She actually doesn't want to be romantically linked to anyone because she wants to be an accomplished model without somebody else making her name for her.

louiswtomlinson A smart woman. Smarter for not letting Niall make a move on her.

liampayne She is.

louiswtomlinson Are there any more confession you have for me, babe?

liampayne No, that's all I've got. Are we good?

louiswtomlinson Yeah, now. I know you have more than just those two pictures of yourself for me at the gym. I'll forgive you once you be a good boyfriend ;)

liampayne I can't say no to you.

louiswtomlinson No, you can't. I won't let you.