74

messages with sophiaxsmith

liampayne: Hey just thought I would check in and see how you were doing. I honestly didn't think it would get ugly like this. I'm so sorry that people are attacking you like this.

sophiaxsmith: It's a lot you know? I keep telling myself that it doesn't get to me but I feel like it's getting worse the more I try to ignore it. I mean people are saying I'm making up that my uncle isn't going through what I'm supporting or that I don't actually care about the children we want to help. I almost don't even want to have the app anymore because it's turning into daily hatred from your fans.

liampayne: I'm so sorry, Soph. I wish there was something I could do and I hate to see that these people are making you upset. They don't know a thing about you because if they did then they'd know how beautiful, amazing, and kind-hearted you truly are.

liampayne: Louis' worries about you too. And he's really sorry. He said he was going to leave a comment to address all those accounts to leave you alone but he didn't want to add fuel to the fire. He feels a little guilty that chatting with me in the first place turned into all of this.

sophiaxsmith: It isn't his fault. There's no way that he'd ever think all this would happen just from talking to you. I appreciate him reaching out to me and wanting to defend me. He seems like an amazing bloke. People see what they want to see. They want to see you and Louis. They don't want to see me.

sophiaxsmith: And I didn't want to be in pictures because I just knew that the comments would be disgusting and the charity doesn't need to be flooded with all those comments. Backfired on me anyway. No matter what I'm the monster.

liampayne: You're not a monster Soph.

sophiaxsmith: Now onto happier things, are you still coming out for my birthday? You can invite Niall and Louis if you want to. Or I could invite Louis. I know he wants to respect everyone's boundaries but he doesn't have to do that with me. I trust him.

liampayne: Of course I'm coming it's your birthday and Louis being there wouldn't be a good idea. My team would kill me and fans would go nuts if they found out we were at the same place. But I'll bring Niall. He'd love to see you.

sophiaxsmith: Niall messaged me last night. Checked up on me. He's more of a sweetheart than I thought. Don't tell him I told you or I will have to mess up your handsome face.

liampayne: He truly is. I mean I haven't had too many deep conversations with him but the ones I did he's a great listener. And Louis' known him for a while and says he's a good lad. I'm glad you've got people who are looking out for you.

liampayne: I wouldn't dare. Maybe the rugged look will make me look even more desirable.

sophiaxsmith: I literally just rolled my eyes.

sophiaxsmith: The plan is to meet my friends  at the Funky Buddha. My team's set us up in the VIP section. Should be a really fun hang out. I'll message you the details once the date is closer. Can't wait to see you!

sophiaxsmith: Sorry you can't have Louis come around. I feel like he'd be a lot of fun to have around. I hope your team can see that one day.

liampayne: Yeah I wish they would. Louis is amazing. I can't wait to see you and celebrate. I need to get back in the clubs!

Okay I might sound crazy but I'm listening to Happiness Begins and I swear I can hear Liam's voice in certain parts haha

Anyway, I hope you're ready for what's to come! I've had the next parts planned from the beginning! And there's one newer plan that I'm excited to write!