35

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: I thought it was gonna get messy there for a second.

louiswtomlinson: Are you okay?

liampayne: Yeah, I'm not bothered by it. I mean, they're both wrong anyway and we are whatever we are.

liampayne: What about you? Were you bothered?

louiswtomlinson: Not for myself personally but more for you since you're known and people can just say whatever they want about you. I don't like that part.

liampayne: I don't really either. But some things are so out there that I can't help but have a laugh!

louiswtomlinson: This one isn't funny.

liampayne: Don't let it get to you too much. It's a minor thing.

louiswtomlinson: Who you are isn't a minor thing!!

louiswtomlinson: I don't want it to get worse for you. Luckily the comments were turned off but you can't do that for the entire world. I just feel protected over you because I really like you and you're not publicly out, which isn't a bad thing. That's on your time. I just get annoyed because I know how great you are and these small-minded people have no clue.

liampayne: I appreciate it, Louis. I do. I can handle it. I have been for a couple of years now.

liampayne: I'm gonna be protective of you too. Nobody gets to talk down about you. I won't let it happen.

louiswtomlinson: Awwww thanks love

liampayne: Of course.

liampayne: Now, how was your shower? I thought you'd be back and tell me all about it and that you hate me lol.

louiswtomlinson: Don't start being cheeky with me about it now.

louiswtomlinson: But it was really good. It'll be better once I get the real you and not the one I vision in my head.

liampayne: I can assure you I'm way better than any fantasy you have.

louiswtomlinson: Maybe. I don't know. I've had some really good ones. You can be quite the animal.

louiswtomlinson: How do you think of me because if you say cute submissive bottom I never want to speak to you again.

liampayne: Damn. You caught me!

liampayne: I actually think of you as a bit uncooperative until I can get you to calm down.  I can never stop you from speaking your mind though.

louiswtomlinson: Sounds about right. Keep talking about me.

liampayne: Well, I'm not a bottom so I make you one in me head. I've asked you before if you bottom but I didn't get a full answer.

louiswtomlinson: I prefer to bottom most of the time. I've only topped in one of my past relationships.

liampayne: How many relationships have you had? If you don't mind me asking.

louiswtomlinson: I don't mind.

louiswtomlinson: Serious ones I've had three. My first was with a girl actually but something always felt off until I realized she wasn't a boy. Then all the rest were with blokes. I don't want to get into detail about them.

liampayne: I won't ask you anything too personal about them. That's for you to tell me only if you'd ever feel comfortable to. But can I ask what your first experience with a bloke was like?