71

sophiaxsmith, liampayne, and 22K others liked    459 comments

sophiaxsmith, liampayne, and 22K others liked 459 comments

OneBloodlineUK Thank you so much to @sophiaxsmith and @liampayne for coming out and meeting the children and their families this afternoon. We're so glad to have them as young ambassadors for our charity fundraiser! We can't wait to see them there! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!

catherineallison I've never heard of either one of these people but it's refreshing to see young adults getting involved in important things. Bravo!

payneismygame Why tag her if she's not even in any of the photos?

liaminpayne Love seeing this bright smile on Liam. He truly looks happy!

givemepayne Oh look she's not even in the group photo! How can she talk about being respectful to the patients and project if she's not willing to be in any of the pictures? She's not camera shy so it makes zero sense.

JeffreyRockford What's with all of these comments against this one girl?

liampayne Thank you so much for having us!

liampayneupdates Thank you for sharing this post! I just wanted to say that we're not all being bullies. Some of us actually do care about the cause and support everyone involved in it!

sophiaxsmith Had such a lovely time with you all today and I'm excited to continue the fight!

liloisreal @sophiaxsmith Proof that you were actually there would be nice.

graceanddylanolsen Such an amazing cause. We're so lucky to have people like you involved. My son is still on the donors list. Fingers crossed that we'll find one soon! Thank you for all that you do for families like us!