43

messages with liampayne

liampayne Fans are starting to turn really ugly about Soph hanging around.

louiswtomlinson I've noticed.

louiswtomlinson I thought stepping back was gonna get your team and the fans back off on us. I didn't think they'd attack Sophia just because she's your friend.

louiswtomlinson The fans don't even know that we're actually together. We're just an idea they created. That doesn't mean they should go around hating the poor girl.

liampayne Unfortunately it's the way the world has become.

liampayne I feel so bad.

louiswtomlinson Don't beat yourself up about this, babe. I wish I was with you right now. I'd give you a good cuddle.

louiswtomlinson Please tell me you checked on her before checking up on me.

liampayne Messaging you both right now.

louiswtomlinson How is she?

liampayne She says she's alright but I have a feeling she's just telling me that so I'm not worrying myself too much.

liampayne Thank you for not being rude towards her.

liampayne When I do finally tell people about us I think you two will get along really well.

louiswtomlinson She's harmless. You can have friends that are girls, Liam. Again, I'm not gonna get mad every time you're around a girl.

louiswtomlinson I mean for a split second I was jealous but I'm a big boy and I got over it.

louiswtomlinson Now if I get along with her better than Niall does I'm totally gonna give him shit about it!

liampayne Maybe the three of you together will be my worst nightmare.

louiswtomlinson Sounds like good fun to me!

louiswtomlinson I have a serious question to ask you.

liampayne What's that?

louiswtomlinson Are we going to meet anytime soon? We always say how much we wish we were together but we never make the actual plan. Is it because you're too busy? Is your management against it? Are you afraid?

liampayne Trust me, I wanna meet you so badly. So fucking much. I always think about what's it's gonna be like when we do and what our first kiss is gonna be like.

liampayne My management wouldn't be too happy about it if people found out we're actually hanging out.

liampayne I'm still not ready to come out to the world yet. Modeling isn't just about looks. There's so much pressure from the industry to be a certain way.

louiswtomlinson I want to meet you. I don't know how much longer I can take of my feelings for you and not being able to even hold your hand or kiss you.

louiswtomlinson That sucks, Liam. Not being allowed to be who you are just so a company or an agency looks good is total shit. You have more value than that.

(read)

liampayne Let's do it. Let's meet up.

louiswtomlinson Are you serious or just taking the piss?

liampayne I'm serious. I'll message you my address and you can come around to mine. It'll have to be on one of my off days so there's nobody to interfere but what you said about not being able to take keeping I've done so much of that in my life. It's not healthy and I want our relationship to be healthy.

(read)

liampayne Where'd you go?

louiswtomlinson Shit I'm sorry. I'm just shocked that we're actually setting up to meet. I only was mentioning it. I wasn't expecting you to

liampayne We both want this, yeah?

louiswtomlinson Yeah.

liampayne You're always going on about how persistent you are, so maybe I wanna be too.

liampayne And I like who I am when I talk to you. I wanna know what it's like to be who I am when I can actually touch you.

louiswtomlinson Keep talking to me like that babe and I'll start touching myself.

liampayne We just have to keep it private. Just you want me.

louiswtomlinson I don't mind having you all to myself. I like my privacy.

liampayne Then this is it then?

louiswtomlinson Can't wait to see you.

liampayne Can't wait to feel you.

louiswtomlinson Is your hand down your pants or is it just me?

liampayne I'm trying but you keep messaging me ;)

louiswtomlinson Well, sorry for wanting to talk to my boyfriend.

liampayne I'm actually going to be hearing your voice. Holy shit.

louiswtomlinson Just realizing that? I have a pretty sexy voice. I can make it sound really good for you.

liampayne Yeah, actually. And you don't have to worry about making it sound good. I'll be doing things to you that you won't be able to control what sounds you're making. 

louiswtomlinson Stop torturing me!

liampayne Can't wait to hear my name from those lips of yours.

(read)

liampayne I need two hands too ;) Message me in the morning.