49

messages with sophiaxsmith

liampayne: It looks like we'll be working together soon! Just finished meeting with my team this morning. Can't wait to see you again!

sophiaxsmith: Aw thanks, love! I'm really excited to be working with a friend this time around! I'll be less of a nervous wreck!

liampayne: I'm sure you're just fine! We got along right off!

sophiaxsmith: I was so nervous to meet you actually. I was afraid you'd be one of those fit male models that has a massive ego.

sophiaxsmith: You ended up to be a complete gentleman. Massive softy really. Confident too.

liampayne: I'm glad you think so because I actually thought I was gonna trip over my tongue chatting with such a gorgeous girl.

sophiaxsmith: You always speak so highly of me.

liampayne: Just being honest. Like a gentleman should.

sophiaxsmith: Always are :)

sophiaxsmith: Can I ask you a question??

liampayne: Yeah, go for it.

sophiaxsmith: Do you think our teams are trying to set us up into something we're not? Like a PR thing?

sophiaxsmith: I know that we're good friends and when I was around yours you told me about how you've been talking to Louis. I just don't want something we might not have control over to ruin our friendship and whatever might happen moving forward with Louis.

sophiaxsmith: And there's all the fans who are rooting for you two and think I'm the devil.

liampayne: I wish I could say no but we both know my team isn't exactly happy with the way I've been interacting with Louis openly. They'd lose their shit if they found out how we talk in private.

liampayne: I don't think our friendship would be ruined. I mean, you're one of the few people I can talk to in the same business as me and that I'm comfortable being personal with. We both care about each other too.

liampayne: We won't know until they actually bring it up.

sophiaxsmith: Our friendship means the world and losing you would suck.

liampayne: Yeah. Also don't let those fans get to you. It's not all of them and the ones who say those nasty things don't know a damn thing about you. I don't like seeing them on my posts and I'm sorry that I don't defend you more. I just don't want things to blow up even more for the both of us.

sophiaxsmith: It's insane how much they love you and the idea of you being with Louis.

sophiaxsmith: What about Louis? Are you gonna tell him?

liampayne: Tell him what exactly?

sophiaxsmith: That we're working together. About what could happen?

liampayne: Yeah, I'll mention to him that we're working together. He doesn't hate you, if that's what you're thinking.

liampayne: I don't want to talk about what could happen if it's not gonna. But I also don't want to spring it up on him or have him find out from somewhere else. So I don't really know.

liampayne: He doesn't hate you.

sophiaxsmith: You've already said that, babe.

liampayne: Sorry.

sophiaxsmith: It's okay. I'm the one who should be sorry for bringing it up.

liampayne: No, don't be. We can talk about things like this. We should.

liampayne: Besides I think I'd be a pretty good boyfriend. Plus, I'd rather you be with someone like me than some arrogant dick who doesn't treat you the way you deserve. 

sophiaxsmith: Maybe.

liampayne: Niall's gonna be so jealous!!

sophiaxsmith: Why can't we have one nice chat where you don't bring him up?

liampayne: We're friends. I'm supposed to annoy you when it comes to certain Irish lads who fancy you!

sophiaxsmith: Then I get to annoy you about Louis :)

liampayne: Touché.

liampayne: Just don't talk about him more than I do. He's mine ;)

sophiaxsmith: You're so cute!

liampayne: Aren't you gonna defend Niall?

sophiaxsmith: Don't you have a boy you should be chatting up?

liampayne: Yeah yeah. Can't have him throwing a fit.

To avoid any possible confusion: When Sophia and Liam hung out at his place, he told her that he has a crush on Louis and they've been flirting like they're both into each other. He didn't tell her that Louis is his boyfriend. That is still very private!