77

sophiamsangels and 52 others liked   13 comments

sophiamsquad AS PROMISED PICTURES IF SOPHIAM FROM LAST NIGHT! It's so obvious that @liampayne and @sophiaxsmith are together. Just look at the way Liam is touching her and Sophia's smile! There's no way they are just friends. And they're so hot because they're both models. The next power couple has risen! Let's put those disgusting rumors to rest that Liam is gay and is in love with @louiswtomlinson! What a blessed day for the Sophiam shippers!

sophiamsangels OMFG THESE ARE SO HOT. I LOVE MY PARENTS.

sophiamsquad @sophiamsangels RIGHT?! Liam is so sexy and ugh I'm so happy they are finally confirmed!

sophiamsangels @sophiamsquad He is! And she's so gorgeous.

liamsgirlfriend I remember when Liam used to touch me like that

sophiamsquad @liamsgirlfriend You're delusional and probably ugly. Liam would never go for you.

insaynepayne Being gay isn't disgusting. This post is nothing but insulting. You're the disgusting one here.

sophiamsquad @insaynepayne This is a sophiam account so there's no reason for you to be here unless you actually like sophiam. Liam is straight. Lilo is fake. There's no proof that they're together.

StanningTheGays @insaynepayne @sophiamsquad There's nothing wrong with being gay and Liam can be with whoever he wants. It's obvious that there's a reason why Liam and Louis have never been seen together. The paparazzi were planted there to purposefully get these pictures. This is a classic case of having a beard. Next.

sophiamsquad @StanningTheGays @insaynepayne A beard? Bitch please. The reason Louis and Liam aren't together is because they just aren't. That wouldn't make any sense. Louis is just an annoying rat. Sophiam is real so why don't you fuck off and go cry about your dead ship?

paynoshomo Wow you are nothing but a bully. Liam and Sophia would be ashamed to have you as a fan if they saw the way you treated others.

sophiamsquad @paynoshomo I'm the bully? All you Liam and Louis accounts have been nothing but mean to Sophia because you can't stand the thought of her and Liam being together. Guess you need to be the one to wake up because they're together. He loves Sophia.

haleylovely I NEED MORE @louiswtomlinson is the gay one trying to ruin Liam!!

sophiamsquad @haleylovely YAAAS @louiswtomlinson can go die and leave Liam alone!!