117

messages with niallhoran93

niallhoran93 Tommoooo ! How was Payno's birthday?

louiswtomlinson Be careful what you're asking for mate. It might be too steamy for you.

niallhoran93 OI ya can definitely spare me from those details.

louiswtomlinson What a waste. I was hoping to disgust you. Especially since you're messaging me so early for no apparent reason.

louiswtomlinson Not that I would tell you about anything sexy that happens privately between me and Liam. My lips are sealed or preoccupied with parts of Liam's body.

niallhoran93 You twat

niallhoran93 I actually messaged ya for a reason but now I'm regretting it.

louiswtomlinson Get to the point already so I can go back to sleep.

niallhoran93 Was just wondering if ya wanted to join me for open stadium today. Haven't had ya round in a bit.

louiswtomlinson Shit. Course I'll come around and kick a few!

louiswtomlinson Next time start with that so I don't end up thinking about all the explicit stuff I've done with Liam for his birthday.

louiswtomlinson What time mate?

niallhoran93 Come round 5p

louiswtomlinson s'good

The countdown to the end of Book 1 begins! 20 or so more posts/messages and possibly one more written chapter!