18

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: If you wanted to talk to me you could have just sent me a message. You didn't have to send in the Irishman to be the one to get the answer out of me , which he wasn't very good at since I figured it out.

liampayne: I'm sorry about that. I really am. I just didn't know if I should be as worried about you after I posted that picture of us with Soph. I mean, we're just mates and all but I just wanted to know that you were okay.

louiswtomlinson: Mates that got off on each others pictures and messages.

louiswtomlinson: I get it now.

liampayne: What do you mean? What do you get? 

louiswtomlinson: You're the male model who doesn't want people to know he's gay because you don't want to jeopardize your career, so you seek out blokes on Instagram to get off to.

louiswtomlinson: Now I just look like some nutter fanboy.

liampayne: That's not it at all and I can't believe you  of all people would say that to me. You followed me first and I didn't message you because I needed to secretly get off to another lad. That's not the kind of person I am or want to be.

(read)

liampayne: I was so nervous to even message you first so I had to ask Niall for advice if I even should. You made me laugh with your comments and then once we started chatting I got to keep seeing how funny and ridiculous you are. 

(read)

liampayne: We were having fun with the flirting. I don't know if it was just a joke for the fans on posts for you but I genuinely thought it was real. I don't want to think it was just some show to stir up something controversial. 

(read)

liampayne: C'mon, Louis. I'm not playing a game with you. I thought you were different than the blokes who come to me first and want that sort of thing from me. It actually makes me uncomfortable because those are the type of guys I can't trust.

(read)

liampayne: Was it a game with me?

(read)

liampayne: Maybe you're the one who wanted to get off with Liam Payne and tell people all about it.

(read)

liampayne: You made me feel like I wasn't just a male model. I'm just Liam with you.

(read)