45

His fingers shake from the excitement and anxiousness he's feeling. Between his thumb and index finger Louis Tomlinson lets the ticket scanner snatch his ticket for his approval to take the train.

This train will then take him to where he can't believe he's actually going. After the months of messaging over Instagram, Louis' meeting the man he's somehow gotten into a relationship with on a silly app. He never thought he'd be the type of person to be in an online relationship — and after seeing one too many episodes of Catfish, Louis vowed to never trust anyone he speaks to online.

His crush on Liam Payne, the ridiculously attractive male model, has been a fun at first. Louis enjoys making Niall Horan, his best friend and an all-star rookie in his football league, squirm. Louis just couldn't let go of how fit Liam is, so when Liam started to reply to his flirtatious and cheeky comments with his own wit, the joke was over.

The messaging between them made Louis feel on edge but so alive at the same time. Whenever he'd receive a notification from Liam, Louis couldn't even register how fast his thumbs were typing before sending his replies. Liam made him more eager than he already was.

As confident as Louis usually was in his messages, he was properly freaking out just like a lot of the fans in the comments. He still can't believe that Liam Payne likes him because he's sure some of his messages would scare him off, as well as the fans going crazy in their comments with speculations that they were in a relationship.

Louis didn't think the fans would be rooting for the two of them as hard as they have. There are times where their comments make Louis laugh but there are also times where he thinks they're being too obsessive and pushy. He'll never admit that because he's with Liam in ways nobody will ever know.

He's sat on the train now. His hand is resting on his thigh and his fingers begin to slowly splay outwards as his palm sweats.

Louis supposes he should let Liam know he's on his way. They pretty mush have been messaging all morning while Louis was figuiring out what to wear and how to fix himself up for Liam. Even though they've seen each other's pictures, this feels like the real first impression he will be making. He looks down at his phone and takes in the deepest breath he's ever had.

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: On the train. This is really it.

liampayne: Can't wait to finally be in the same space as you.

louiswtomlinson: I'm trying not to have an anxiety attack right now. Too many witnesses.

liampayne: Are you gonna be okay? Are you having second thoughts about this?

louiswtomlinson: No! I'm not having second thoughts. I've been waiting to meet you so badly. I just can't believe it and I have no clue how things are gonna go. Like it's a bit scary!

louiswtomlinson: You're not even a little bit scared?

liampayne: Maybe a little. I know that having you here is a huge risk but I keep thinking about you being here.

louiswtomlinson: Wow. Poetic.

liampayne: There's the Louis I know!

liampayne: As I was gonna say, you're gonna be here and there won't be anyone making any comments about us together, you know? We get to have a private first meeting. I get to touch you and kiss you for real.

louiswtomlinson: I suppose you're right.

liampayne: How are you feeling now?

louiswtomlinson: Still anxious and deciding if I'll be apprehensive about touching you or if I'll jump your bones as soon as the door closes behind us.