60

sophiaxsmith, louiswtomlinson, niallhoran93, and 21K others liked     13K comments

liampayne The reveal is finally here ! I'm proud to announce that me and the lovely and beautiful @sophiaxsmith are collaborating with @OneBloodlineUK to help spread awareness and support children with rare blood disorder diseases. Our journey working together will be documented and starting tomorrow One Bloodline will be posting an interview they did with us. There will be a charity event at the end of the year to help raise funds for research as well as collecting donations so the children and their families can have a happy Christmas this year ! We're very excited about this partnership and hope that we can give children and families the love and support.

sophiamsquad PROOF MY PARENTS ARE ROYALTY

insaynepayne DADDY AF

jamiesully2 LIAM IN A SUIT FOR THE LILO WEDDING

kaylalovesnjh Can't anyone just focus on the cause and not their personal relationships?

liloisreal IS LOUIS HIDING IN THE BUSHES??

liamsgirlfriend MY MAN LOOKS SO SEXY IN A SUIT.

lewislovesleeyum @liloisreal OMFG LMAO OR HES BEHIND THE CAMERA AND LIAMS LOOKING AT HIM LIKE HE WANTS TO FUCK HIM

liampayneupdates OMG you both look amazing and you have such a big heart!! I can't wait for you to share more with us! ❤️

foreverpayne Where's the supportive boyfriend in the comments?

paynesgame I was expecting a fire photoshoot tbh. Still proud of Liam tho!

niallhoran93 Way to go Payno !!

StanningTheGays We Love You Liam! So Proud. Hope You And Louis Will Come Out Soon.

liampayneismydaddy COUPLE GOALS