83

3

3.6M likes 750.4K comments

liampayne I honestly feel like I'm on top of the world right now, and it has nothing to do with any of my "material" successes from this past year. Today is a monumental day for me because I can finally say to the world that I'm ready to be the happiest version of myself that I have ever been before. There's a part of me that I've kept extremely private and I feel like it's time to share it. I'm bisexual. I'm shaking as I type this so I hope it all comes out clearly. It feels like a weight has been lifted from me and I no longer have to hide this part of me. I've been told that I couldn't be this way if I wanted certain things in my life and my career. I've been bullied for looking at a boy for too long. Which turned into me not liking myself whenever I thought about wanting to hold a boy's hand or kiss him. I've been keeping this secret for the longest time because I told myself that I had to only like girls to be happy and be accepted by others. All those things I made myself believe have trapped me and made me fear the world that I love from the love I deeply desire. I was so scared to upset the ones I'm closest too because I thought they wouldn't like the true version of myself. Fear will rule me no more.

And before all the speculation comes out, yes, there is someone super special to me that has been by my side through everything. He told me not to include him but how could I not finally tell the world that I'm in love with a man who's done nothing but love and support me and shown me what it's like to live and love fearlessly? He told me that my coming out is about me and he's right but he's also a huge part of me. He's someone who's brought out the best in myself and has always listened to me when I didn't think there was a best version of me. So, my darling boy, my amazing sidekick through all of the madness these past few months, I love you so much and thank you for sticking around for me to find my courage and my self love. Louis Tomlinson, you're my best friend and my favorite person in the entire world. Even when life was the toughest it's ever been for us you never faltered away from me. It's brought us even closer, if that's even possible. When I'm with you I feel like I can do anything. I take every moment with you as an adventure and I can't wait for what's next for us. It's always been you and me against this world but now it's you and me being a part of this world: a world that loves, a world that I couldn't imagine existing in without you in it. My love you amaze me everyday. Here's to The Day. Here's to The Day that I will hold your hand while we walk around cities and towns. Here's to The Day where I am not afraid to show my love for you to the public. I am ready. I am ready for whatever is thrown at us because as long as I have you I have everything I could ever need or want in my special someone to share my life with. @louiswtomlinson I dare the world to try and stop us.

liamsgirlfriend WHAT OMG. Take good care of my baby Louis!! Or I'll fight you! but seriously so happy for Liam!!

niallhoran93 Way to go Payno! I'm so happy for ya and Tommo mate!!

liampayne @niallhoran93 Thank you Nialler!

paynostommoforever OMG LIAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SO PROUD OF YOU 😭😍

jamiesully2 YEEESS WE CALLED IT FROM THE START! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I'M CRYING SO HARD @liampayne @louiswtomlinson

lottietomlinson Thank you for loving my brother, Liam. You're the biggest sweetheart in the world and I have no idea how you put up with him! I know how much you two love each other and it's so amazing to see. I can't wait until the day I can also call you my brother too!

liampayne @lottietomlinson Thank you so much! He can be quite the handful at times but I truly love him more than anyone else ❤️

louiswtomlinson @liampayne @lottietomlinson Hey! You two better not gang up on me now. I can't punish my sister but I can with Liam!!

liampayne @louistomlinson @lottietomlinson All a bit of fun, babe. And I know just how to get out of my punishments. You can't resist me 😘

lottietomlinson @liampayne @louiswtomlinson And I'm out.

tommosandpaynos OMG CRYING FOREVER. LIAM IS THE SWEETEST HUMAN BEAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COST 😭😭😭

liaminpayne YAAAAASSSS MY BABIES ARE DATING

sophiamsquad NOOO PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A SICK JOKE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE A QUEEN AS LOVELY AS SOPHIA

liampayneupdates There's so much love in this post and you honestly deserve all of it! Thank you so much for feeling comfortable enough for sharing this with us. You've been my idol for so long and seeing you this happy is a blessing! I hope nothing but the best for you and Louis and will continue supporting you every single day! Thank you @louiswtomlinson for loving our Liam. Love is love and we're so happy you found it. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

liampayne @liampayneupdates @louiswtomlinson Thank you so much! I appreciate you always sticking by me with your love and support! It means the world that there's fans like you out here spreading love and positivity 💙

givemepayne Is this a dream? I love you so much Liam and I'm so proud of you for sharing this with us. You deserve everything good that life has to offer! I can't wait for all the pics of you and your boyfriend!

louiswtomlinson I need a boyfriend who actually listens to me! Messing about with you is one of my favorite things. I love you so damn much you incredible brave human being! Today and everyday after is yours for the taking and what's this about being the Sidekick? Well I guess you can be my hero. I'll follow you anywhere. Now your phone is gonna blow up so why don't you turn it off and we can have a celebratory cuddle? I'm waiting with open arms for my brilliant love.

liampayne @louiswtomlinson I love too babe. We're in this together no matter what comes our way. You're my everything and I can't believe this is actually happening right now ! I'm absolutely buzzing. I'll be up in a second for my cuddles with my darling boy 🥰😘😍

liloisreal YAAAASSSS THE KINGS HAVE RISEN. YOU AND LOUIS HAVE MY ENTIRE HEART ❤️❤️

sophiamsangels How come he hasn't spoken about the pictures? You can tell that there's something between them so this post makes absolutely no sense. Sophia dear, I hope you're not hurt by this!

updateslilo YAY NOW MY ACCOUNT HAS A PURPOSE. FOLLOW ME FOR LILO UPDATES

sophiaxsmith So proud to call you one of my best friends! You're one of the most compassionate people I have ever met and now you get to live your life as happily as anyone could hope you could! I can't wait to get to see you and finally Louis soon! 💕

liampayne @sophiaxsmith Thank you so much Soph! We love you and can't wait to see you as well ❤️

insaynepayne POST THE CUDDLING SELFIE FIRST LEWIS @louiswtomlinson

payneismygame @sophiaxsmith LEAVE YOU LIFE SUCKING LEECH LIAM DOESNT NEED A BEARD ANYMORE. HES SO GAY HONEY

noonelikelou YAY I HOPE WE GET ALL THE LILO CONTENT NOW

StanningTheGays Congratulations and welcome to the pride! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨👬

I've had this picture saved for months because I felt like it's the perfect picture to use for when Liam came out! My fictional baby is finally free!