58

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: I feel like I really messed up this time. Nothing I comment is gonna stop the hysteria is it?

liampayne: What you said will be used against us and remembered forever. As much as I liked you calling me your boy, it might lose it's meaning if it's all

louiswtomlinson: A constant reminder that you're mine! That will never lose its meaning.

louiswtomlinson: There's gonna be so many other things that I'll say that I'll never live down.

liampayne: That's true.

liampayne: I will always appreciate you trying to turn things back to where we'd prefer the focus. You don't have to keep doing that. Me and Soph know that you're on our side about things.

louiswtomlinson: But I'm the one who usually starts things. I wish I could be able to control the reactions. I don't want to have to make all my posts limited on comments. I'm not even anyone special.

liampayne: You do whatever you feel is right for you. You're lucky you actually don't have anyone telling you how you should handle your accounts. And you are special. So damn special to me.

louiswtomlinson: I'm surprised they don't force you to show them your DMs. They'd all have heart attacks.

louiswtomlinson: Thanks mum. You have to say I'm special.

liampayne: Yeah, me too. I get a lot of messages so they probably wouldn't see you. Hell I even have to scroll to find you sometimes.

liampayne: Don't call me mum. That's just weird.

louiswtomlinson: A lot? You slag!!

liampayne: Hey! Most of them are from fans and story tags. I don't even answer them most of the time!

louiswtomlinson: Thank god you messaged me first because I'm sure you would have thought I was so fan and you would have just ignored me. Imagine ignoring your future boyfriend!

liampayne: I don't think I would have ignored you. You're mates with Niall so maybe we would have eventually spoken.

louiswtomlinson: So you're saying that no matter what universe we're in that we'd end up together? Aw you're such a romantic ;)

liampayne: You haven't even seen my romantic side yet. Just you wait until I take you out on a real date.

louiswtomlinson: And when do you think this date will be??

liampayne: I honestly have no idea. I assume after my work with Sophia. If it remains that. I'm sure I'll hear from my team yet again about you're influence on me.

louiswtomlinson: My influence on you? HAHAHA they have no idea what kind of influence I could really have on you.

liampayne: I don't think I wasn't them to know. Do I even want to know?

louiswtomlinson: If we agree to have a second date I'll show you.

liampayne: I'll go on a million dates with you.

louiswtomlinson: That's a big commitment you're making here Payno.

liampayne: I'll tell you a million times that you're worth it Tommo.

louiswtomlinson: I don't think we've ever called each other those names before. Oh no we're turning into Neil.

liampayne: Niall's our lad. We're each other's boy. It's different.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, it is.

louiswtomlinson: Anyway I'm ready to see what you won't tell me about in 2 days. I better be getting new sexy pictures of my boyfriend.

liampayne: I'm still not going to tell you so you'll have to wait and see.

liampayne: You should send me one of you right now. I don't have many of to save on my phone.

louiswtomlinson: You won't get into trouble?

liampayne: They don't look through my pictures and I wouldn't let them even if they did. My eyes only.

louiswtomlinson: My boy's turning into a bad boy. Love it.

louiswtomlinson: Hold on.

(read)