29

messages with niallhoran93

niallhoran93: What do ya think you're doing following my woman?

louiswtomlinson: Excuse me?

louiswtomlinson: You went to New York with MY man!!

niallhoran93: Ya didn't even know he existed until I made that post, mate!

louiswtomlinson: Maybe I was just being nice to her since she's been following me. It's no big deal. You know my only interest is Liam.

niallhoran93: I know but it wasn't that long ago that there was a tad bit of jealousy.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, I moved past it though.

louiswtomlinson: And from what I've been seeing she's not falling for your charm. I like her now.

niallhoran93: No ya don't. Ya know nothing about her other than she's a gorgeous model friend of Liam's.

louiswtomlinson: And she's playing hard to get with you ;)

louiswtomlinson: At least that's what I'm getting from her latest comment of your bedsheet ninja selfie.

louiswtomlinson: Tell me, was your little Irishman heart over the moon? Lol

niallhoran93: Shut up, Tommo.

louiswtomlinson: You were all tucked up in bed just staring at the comment for hours.

louiswtomlinson: And then you saw that I followed her and now you're on the hunt for blood!

niallhoran93: Why am I still friends with you?

louiswtomlinson: You'd miss me if we weren't mates anymore.

niallhoran93: Would ya miss me?

niallhoran93: Probably not because then I wouldn't be sharing pictures of Liam with you anymore.

louiswtomlinson: Course I would miss you. And I'm not relying on you for pictures of my future husband. We're gonna meet eventually.

niallhoran93: Yeah?

louiswtomlinson: Yep!

louiswtomlinson: I'm waiting for you to make fun of me now. That I'll scare him off and he'll never want anything to do with me ever again.

niallhoran93: Not this time, Louis.

niallhoran93: I think it'd be quite nice actually. I've seen the look on Liam's face whenever he would get a reply from you. He smiled so damn much and failed at hiding it.

niallhoran93: Luckily, I've met him and spent so much time with him that I think he's actually the proper bloke for you. He's everything you've never experienced in your past before, Louis. Like he's a gentleman but he can also be just like the rest of us crazy young men when he's in a group. He's really caring too and I want ya to be with someone like that.

louiswtomlinson: Have you been drinking??

louiswtomlinson: Kidding.

louiswtomlinson: That means a lot, Niall. All joking aside, I really do have a proper crush on Liam. It's not based off his looks. We can have these quick meaningful conversations and really let each other in on our lives. Never really done that before, you know?

niallhoran93; Anytime ya need a real talk I'm here for ya.

niallhoran93: For the stuff ya can't chat with Liam about too.

louiswtomlinson: Do you think I'm gonna ruin him?

niallhoran93: Only he can be the judge of that and I'm sure he wouldn't mind it.

niallhoran93: Can't believe I just said that. Ya making me soft, Tommo!!

louiswtomlinson: And just like that we're back!

louiswtomlinson: I'm gonna go off now and stalk your not girlfriend!!

niallhoran93: No, come back and we can keep being all heartfelt and shit!

(read)

niallhoran93: TOMMO