7

messages with liampayne

liampayne: Sorry about that! My managers stopped by.

louiswtomlinson: S'alright. I thought you decided you didn't want to talk to me after I called you attractive.

liampayne: No! It's not that at all.

louiswtomlinson: So you liked it, huh? Interesting.

liampayne: What's not to like about positive comments?

liampayne: You're quite fit yourself.

louiswtomlinson: Liar. I'm not even close to being fit. Especially in comparison to you.

louiswtomlinson: Shouldn't we save this flirting for the comments? Our fans will kill us if we're not public with our affections!

liampayne:  Lol

liampayne: This isn't even me flirting.

liampayne: And you are fit. I've seen a few pics of you.

louistomlinson: You saying this isn't you flirting, feels like you're still flirting.

louiswtomlinson: So you've been looking through my account? I should have made a bet with Niall that you'd stalk me before I stalked you! HA.

liampayne: I had to see who was taking away all my attention. So it's not stalking. I'm scoping out my competition.

liampayne: And Niall might have warned me that you might spam my notifs with likes and stupid comments. 

louiswtomlinson: Traitor. He said he wouldn't say anything!!

louiswtomlinson: I'm gonna kill the lad when he gets back. I'll make the news and you can come bail me out from prison, yeah?

liampayne: I don't associate with criminals and I'd leave you in jail because I'd know you're guilty.

louiswtomlinson: Fit and honest. I'll have to corrupt you.

louiswtomlinson: Did our little Irishman warn you about that as well?

liampayne: Yeah but I could already tell from chatting with you in the comments that you like to cause trouble.

liampayne: But you won't be corrupting me.

louiswtomlinson: Is that a challenge?

liampayne: Nope.

liampayne: Do you honestly think I'm an innocent mummy's boy?

louiswtomlinson: From the throwbacks, yes.

liampayne: And now???

louiswtomlinson: Now I'm thinking certain things about an attractive bloke doing far from innocent things to me.

louiswtomlisnon: Hope you don't mind if I think about you before I go to sleep.

louiswtomlinson: Or that I just fucking said that to you. I wish I didn't send it now.

louiswtomlinson: I don't even know if you're gay and I just. Shit. I'm sorry.

louiswtomlinson: I don't blame you if you block me.

liampayne: Can I get a word in?

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. Sorry.

liampayne: You don't need to apologize for anything. I don't put myself out there when chatting with blokes because I have to think about my image and career. I'm bisexual but I'm not out or anything. I really do like talking to you, Louis. And flirting. Do you think I'd keep replying to you if I didn't like it?

liampayne: To answer the question. No, I don't mind if you think about me that way before you fall asleep because I'll be thinking about you too. Is that too soon to say to you?

louiswtomlinson: Fuck.

louiswtomlinson: I like talking to you too. Really do. Um, I promise not to tell anyone about you or what we talk about. Not even Niall.

liampayne: Niall knows. At least, he knows I've been wanting to talk to you. He's a good listener.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, he's all right.

louiswtomlinson: I mean it. I promise I won't tell.

liampayne: For some reason, I trust you. I haven't said that to anyone in a really long time. Can you promise me something else as well?

louiswtomlinson: And you call me the demanding one?!

louiswtomlinson: Depends what it is.

liampayne: Don't stop being yourself because of this. I like that you don't tiptoe around things or filter what you say. 

louiswtomlinson: I couldn't stop even if I tired. Too much effort.

liampayne: Good! We can still have fun in the comments then.

louiswtomlinson: Post a good one! I am the demanding one. I need good content from you now.

liampayne: I'll be sure to.

liampayne: I've got to go. There's some after party thing I was invited to. I have to make an appearance since I said I'd come around.

louiswtomlinson: Yes, go on and live your hot model life while I'm stuck in my small flat wondering why you haven't posted more shirtless photos of yourself. NOW THAT'S THE CONTENT WE WANT.

liampayne: I wish I had more time to answer that but I really need to get going.

liampayne: Sweet dreams.

louiswtomlinson: We both know they won't be.

liampayne: Good night, Louis

liampayne: Well, morning for you.

louiswtomlinson: Night, Leeyum.