94

messages with harry_styles

louiswtomlinson: I don't really know what to say actually. I've typed so much shit and then deleted it all a few times already. Like how do I just come off of not talking to you for years and then suddenly just say "hey" and ask you how you're doing.

louiswtomlinson: And it's going to be weird now that I'm leaving you all these messages.

louiswtomlinson: I literally feel horrified right now.

louiswtomlinson: Liam actually mentioned reaching out to you. Not that I wouldn't want to without Liam's suggestion. We used to be best mates after all. He just thinks it's a good idea that I don't limit myself to being alone all the time. He's quite supportive of me.

louiswtomlinson: That's a bit strange yeah? I go from the type of person who loves a party and surrounding myself with people to a lonely bloke with a dog. And now a famous model boyfriend. Like who am I?

louiswtomlinson: But really what about you? All I can figure out is that you travel a lot. A fuck ton actually.  You barely use social media so maybe you won't even read any of these. Maybe you just caught the hype going around about Liam Payne having a boyfriend who happens to have the same name as your old best mate.

louiswtomlinson: Before I forget I do want to apologize about anyone who may be bothering you about who you are and how you know me.  I know it's extremely invasive and uncomfortable. From what I remember you get flustered sometimes and I don't want what's going with me being an issue for you. Liam's friend Sophia's been dealing with fans just being downright awful to her. Awful isn't a strong enough word.

louiswtomlinson: I have fans. Seriously what is my life?

louiswtomlinson: I'm really trying not to make everything about me. I guess I have all this hectic shit going on and I've kept it to myself for so long that it just gets out of me sometimes when I don't even realize it.

louiswtomlinson: I think I'll stop now because you probably are going into social media hibernation mode and I'll never know when you'll be around.

louiswtomlinson: But if you are around we should catch up.

louiswtomlinson: So yeah. Fucking awkward.