97

messages with liampayne

liampayne: What happened to you last night babe? You never answered me.

louiswtomlinson: I took your advice and reached out to Harry and we ended up chatting for a bit. Fell asleep pretty after.

liampayne: That's great Lou.

louiswtomlinson: He actually lives in Dubai! Like fuck. I think I might have to be his roommate again haha

louiswtomlinson: Of course if it's like uni I'd kick him out so you and me could have sex all the time. Sex in Dubai sounds great yeah?

liampayne: Yeah it does.

louiswtomlinson: Okay what's with the short answers?

liampayne: It's kinda difficult to talk about our sex escapades with my hair and makeup team

louiswtomlinson: Damn if I knew that I would have been way more explicit!

liampayne: Of course. I expect nothing less from you.

louiswtomlinson: You wear makeup?

liampayne: Yeah when I have photo shoots or appearances. It's touch ups basically.

louiswtomlinson: I thought that's what photoshop was for.

liampayne: Plenty of that too.

louiswtomlinson: Well you definitely don't need it my dear boy.

louiswtomlinson: Which are you doing today? Photos or appearance?

liampayne: I've got a shoot for the next couple of days in London.

louiswtomlinson: PLEASE SAY ITS EITHER A NUDE SHOOT OR YOU IN ONLY UNDERWEAR.

louiswtomlinson: I HOPE YOUR TEAM SEES THIS. HELLO HAIR AND MAKEUP PEOPLE.

liampayne: You're so ridiculous.

louiswtomlinson: Which is why you love me.

liampayne: Yes. The only reason.

louiswtomlinson: I'll be honest I was scared you'd be a bit jealous that I was chatting with Harry all night.

liampayne: Nah. I'm the one who told you to go for it. Plus he's your friend that you haven't spoken to in ages. I'd be surprised if you didn't chat for a while.

louiswtomlinson: Okay good. Like there's already people saying I'm cheating on you after my comment on Harry's post and I didn't want my boy to have a single insecurity about it.

liampayne: That's a dumb accusation for someone to make. I commented on his post too. Maybe I'm the one cheating on you.

louiswtomlinson; How dare you! I knew you'd want to go for a bloke who lived in Dubai! If you have indoor and outdoor sex with him I am not speaking to you anymore!

liampayne: Your bum would look perfect with a tan.

louiswtomlinson: That's right! And Harry's a tall and pasty lanky lad with no bum at all! TAKE ME BACK AND I WILL LET YOU HAVE MY GLORIOUS TANNED BUM.

liampayne: Oh my god. Babe you need to settle down. I can't be thinking about that when I'm working.

louiswtomlinson: That would be hilarious!! Give the photographer my information so he can send those to me!

liampayne: You'll see me in person and then you can do all the dirty talk you want.

louiswtomlinson: Fine but I'd love some sexy professional photos of you.

liampayne: I'll see what I can do.

louiswtomlinson: That's a good boy.

louiswtomlinson: Hey Liam?

liampayne: Yeah babe?

louiswtomlinson: Nude shoot or?

liampayne: No baby I'm fully clothed.

louiswtomlinson: Damn.

liampayne: I love you. I'll talk to you later.

louiswtomlinson: I love you too. Might not answer straight away because I have a little fantasy to take care of.