126

liampayne, niallhoran93, lottietomlinson, louiswtomlinson, sophiaxsmith, and 157K others liked   1

liampayne, niallhoran93, lottietomlinson, louiswtomlinson, sophiaxsmith, and 157K others liked 1.4K comments

OneBloodlineUK The night has arrived! As we're getting settled into our seats we'd just like to thank everyone involved again for all that you've done in not only helping us but also helping our newest ambassadors, and all the individuals and families who are going through these rare blood disorders. Because of you anything is possible! It's your strength and generosity that is paving the path towards change and a cure!

We hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and New Year! We'll be seeing you soon!

HannahBrown84 Cheers! 🥂

sophiamsangels We stan a power couple! 😍😍

liampayneupdates Liam looks so handsome and Sophia is gorgeous! Love her dress! I hope everyone has an amazing night!

GreggoryTNelson Well done! I don't know anything about the two in the middle.

givemepayne @sophiamsangels Tonight isn't about a fake romance. It's about charity. Have your mum teach you how to be respectful.

sophiamsangels @givemepayne I'm just supporting my faves and am doing nothing wrong. You're the one bringing it up.

kaylalovesnjh @sophiamsangels @givemepayne You're both be disrespectful. How's that?

Hellen0214 Thank you for all the wonderful work that you do! Happy Holidays!

RonAndBeth This is amazing for the kids. My daughter is in love with all the lights and decorated trees!

liamsgirlfriend I love having a charitable boyfriend! Bless his heart.