101

messages with liampayne

liampayne: You are back to your extra risqué ways I see.

louiswtomlinson: I've always been risqué and you know it!

louiswtomlinson: Let me guess your team doesn't like it. Would they rather me be a fluffy bunny that wants to give you nose kisses and snuggles until the end of time? Because if they do then I'll tell them just where to put that idea!

liampayne: Calm down babe. Nobody is asking you to be a bunny rabbit but I'm sure it would be cute.

louiswtomlinson: It's quite rude to call people the c word you know.

louiswtomlinson: Then what's the reason hmm?

liampayne: Everyone just wants to take precautions as we get closer to the charity event.

louiswtomlinson: Precautions of me flirting with my boyfriend.

liampayne: Yes.

louiswtomlinson: Wasn't a question.

liampayne: Please don't be difficult about this. I didn't even want to have this conversation with you but I have to put it out there because it involves children and families. It's a wholesome thing.

louiswtomlinson: Fine. For the children I won't talk about sucking your knob or wanting you in my arse.

louiswtomlinson: And before you even type it Liam Payne I will not clean up my act here! All my naughtiness is allowed here!!

liampayne: God you're so ridiculous but I love you.

liampayne: Sucking on my knob? Sounds romantic.

louiswtomlinson: I can make it romantic.

louiswtomlinson: But I'll save that for when o get to see you again.

liampayne: Evil but fair.

louiswtomlinson: Now knobs asides, for this charity thing I'm assuming I've got to get myself some sort of fancy suit I won't be able to afford.

liampayne: Theres still a few months until the even and you don't have to worry about a single thing. I've got this covered.

louiswtomlinson: I take back what I said about fancy suits! Babe I don't want you going through trouble for me and my poor arse! Unless my arse is in for some trouble 😏

liampayne: It's not like that!! I love you, arse and all. Just want it to be a special night for us.

louiswtomlinson: Fine I'll let you pamper me. Just this once.

liampayne: Good boy.

louiswtomlinson: If that's what you believe.

I'm going through the pics I have saved on my phone and outlining this until the end...which I don't want to happen because I love this story too much 😭😫....can I just make more of these books like a series so lilo can live on forever and I don't have to say goodbye?