78

messages with niallhoran93

niallhoran93: Just checking in with ya mate. I don't know if ya seen all the shit that's been posted. Liam isn't answering so I don't know if he's ignoring his phone or sleeping off a hangover.

niallhoran93: I want ya to know that he was just trying to get her out safely. He didn't want her to be bothered. Paps were right at the door. Honestly have no clue how they figured they'd be there. I've been out with them in New York and it wasn't as chaotic as last night. The pictures don't look good but I promise ya that it's all innocent! It was all just a fun night out with mates!

niallhoran93: I know ya two are close. Liam mumbles about you when he's drunk. I'm not blind to it. You're one of me best mates and so is he now. I want what's best for ya and you've been so happy. We joke about but I can see there's more to it. I don't know how much but I'm not gonna pry. Let ya figure out things on your own time.

niallhoran93: And please answer me with something so I know you're alive Tommo !

(read)

niallhoran93: Alright. At least I know ya seen. Please don't let those comments about you break your spirit.

niallhoran93: I'll give ya a few days before I check in again. Love ya Tommo