109

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: Funny question but do you know when my birthday is?

liampayne: Shit. I don't babe. When is it?

louiswtomlinson: 24TH of December. I share it with someone else who's even a bigger deal than I am!

louiswtomlinson: When's yours? I can totally google it and I'm surprised with myself that I didn't before I even starting chatting you up.

liampayne: Christmas Eve? I'm guessing you always say that you're the greatest gift your parents ever received then?

louiswtomlinson: Course I do! And I'll be telling it to you too. Now tell me yours.

liampayne: 29th of August

louiswtomlinson: August?! You idiot! It's August now!

louiswtomlinson: How did we never talk about each other's birthdays? I know your favorite color for fucks sake.

liampayne: I honestly have no idea. I wanted to know everything about you but your birthday never came to mind. We talked about our favorite colors??

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. I did lots of scrolling to even figure that bit out. We're both idiots but you more than me because mines still a few months out.

liampayne: But yours lands on a very popular holiday. What will we even be doing? We've never discussed holiday plans.

louiswtomlinson: Do you have the time now or are you busy?

louiswtomlinson: Wait we should be discussing yours and not mine!

louiswtomlinson: And this is all Lottie's fault by the way. She messaged me early begging to know if you were planning anything for it. I don't expect you to because you have a lot on your plate with the charity and fundraiser. Please don't make a big deal out of my birthday. The children are far more important than me getting another year older.

liampayne: I've got a little more time but I don't care what we do. As long as I'm with you I'm happy. You're the best gift I ever received.

liampayne: And we are celebrating your birthday. End of discussion.

louiswtomlinson: You do not get to use that line to get out of having a birthday celebration day or whatever. You're not that sneaky, my boy.

liampayne: As for Christmas I usually go to my parents on Christmas and stay around for Boxing Day.

louiswtomlinson: I'm taking your answer. Which was totally what I was gonna say anyway.

louiswtomlinson: We all meet up at my mum's and Dan's from the 24TH through Boxing Day.

louiswtomlinson: This is too much for me already. I've never had to work my life along someone else's this much before. Shit.

liampayne: We'll figure it out babe. The next time we're in the same room we can plan it all out yeah? Once the event is over I'm not schedule until the next year. We can go crazy with the planning with lists and charts and whatever we need to make it work for everyone.

louiswtomlinson: All right. I suppose I can get on board with that. After we figure it out can we have sex on top of our scribbled out lists and charts? Seal the deal?

liampayne: You're insane.

louiswtomlinson: I'm not sorry you wanting to organize your life with me turns me on. If it was anyone else I'd be asleep.

liampayne: There's not gonna be anyone else. Just me.

louiswtomlinson: How much time do I have left with you?

liampayne: 8 minutes.

louiswtomlinson: Kinky.

louiswtomlinson: I miss you.

liampayne: I miss you too baby.

louiswtomlinson: When's the next time
I get to see you?

louiswtomlinson: Your birthday? 😏

liampayne: You're not going to drop this are you?

louiswtomlinson: No, I have a lot of birthdays to compete with and I'm too poor to bring you out to fancy restaurants. How about a club? But we don't tell anyone else. You and me can get pissed, dance, and then get a room somewhere? Order room service. Eat cake off each other??

liampayne: I don't need extravagance to be happy love. Love to get a room with you somewhere though.

louiswtomlinson: Say no more! It's happening. Liam's whateverTH birthday is gonna be epic.

liampayne 26th

louiswtomlinson: Happens to be a sexy age.

liampayne: Sure is. Time's up. I'll talk to you when I get home. I love you.

louiswtomlinson: I love you too.

louiswtomlinson: What what kind of cake do you like?

louiswtomlinson: Liam you don't put down your phone that quickly after saying goodbye to me. This is important!

louiswtomlinson: What if I get something you're allergic to? I can't have your throat swelling up when you're eating cake off of me!!

louiswtomlinson: Fine you're getting boring vanilla. What a rave.