55

messages with liampayne

liampayne: So how was your night out with Niall? I missed not talking to you last night.

louiswtomlinson: You could have messaged me. I would have answered you.

louiswtomlinson: Actually I wish you messaged me.

liampayne: Why's that?

louiswtomlinson: You mean other than the obvious reason that you're my boyfriend and I enjoy talking to you?

liampayne: You could have messaged me too. I didn't because I knew you were already out with Niall. Which also means lots of drinking and whatnot.

louiswtomlinson: Niall doesn't know about us so I couldn't really glue myself to my phone and have secret chats with you all night.

louiswtomlinson: And as much fun as Niall is, some of his mates from uni definitely wish I wasn't tagging along.

liampayne: What do you mean? They don't like you?

louiswtomlinson: Not since they found out I'm Niall's gay best mate.

liampayne: What happened? Did one of them hurt you?

louiswtomlinson: It's not anything they haven't already said about me before. It's all fucking stupid and not worth repeating.

liampayne: And you don't snap back at them?

louiswtomlinson: I use to. I stopped once Niall started getting in between. I know it annoys him that they treat me like I'm a disgrace to the male population.

louiswtomlinson: It's funny. Grown men can just be completely immature and childish

(read)

liampayne: Um, Louis did you read your comment to me before posting it?

louiswtomlinson: I know what I said. I'm hungover but still conscious of what I'm doing.

liampayne: The comment section is going absolutely bonkers over you calling my your boy.

louiswtomlinson: That's who you are. Your my boy.

louiswtomlinson: Don't worry about it, Liam. I'm sure they know I'm still joking around with you.

liampayne: Babe, it looks like just another one of our jokes but the way it's blowing up makes it look like it's real. If my team catch it, which they do a lot, serious consequences will happen.

louiswtomlinson: And fans take things to the next level all the time when it comes to social media. I know it. You and your team know that too.

liampayne: My team pretty much controls my career so they do whatever they can to make sure there's no negativity surrounding my name. I'm not saying sexuality is a negative thing, just people who aren't accepting of it will have their comments.

(read)

louiswtomlinson: I turned the comments off. Are you upset with me? I would never purposely ruin your career. I just enjoy being funny with you.

liampayne: I'm not mad at you. I'm just scared.

liampayne: I'm sorry. I don't want you to feel like you did something bad. I know you would never do anything to purposefully

louiswtomlinson: What are you afraid of, love?

liampayne: Aside from the major risk of losing you, I'm afraid of my team. It's possible they can decide to take this as a reason to create a distraction from this situation.

louiswtomlinson: How many times have I told you that you aren't going to lose me? No matter what your team of idiots decide to do to "fix" your image.

louiswtomlinson: What would this distraction be?

louiswtomlinson: Is that the reason you're working with her and can't tell me?

liampayne: No! We really are working on a project together. We're not the project.

louiswtomlinson: But you could be the project? Those bastards!

liampayne: Lou....

louiswtomlinson: No! Don't Lou me. That's completely absurd! How can people not understand that the treatment of others is so disrespectful and disgusting? How can they just happily go one with their lives while they're hurting and manipulating others for something that shouldn't be a big deal?!! They do know how hurt you'll be right? Not just you. Me and Sophia too. Probably Niall. Ugh.

liampayne: It's always gonna be a messy thing that will never change. I don't even want to be thinking about you all suffering because of me.

liampayne: It's just like Niall's mates, you know? They don't care that what they're saying to you is disrespecting and hurting you. The only difference is my team gets paid for things they think will derail my feelings for other blokes.

liampayne: I don't get it myself half of the time.

louiswtomlinson: I shouldn't have said you were my boy. Maybe I should delete the post.  You told me to be careful and I need to stop trying to defy everyone.

liampayne: Leave it up. If you take it down that means you're letting them control you. It's already been seen anyway and they'll keep talking if you delete the post. I like the part of you that speaks from your heart. I wish I could be more outspoken and brave like you.

liampayne: Your my boy too. My crazy brave compassionate boy. Against all odds.

louiswtomlinson: Liam?

liampayne: Yeah babe?

louiswtomlinson: Never mind.

liampayne: Are you sure you're okay?

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. It wasn't anything important. I'll message you later. My head is starting to hurt again. Gonna try to sleep it off.

liampayne: I hope it goes away when you wake up. I'll keep you updated if anything comes up.

(read)