9

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: I thought you were gonna post a shirtless picture? You had me all excited for nothing!

louiswtomlinson: And were you thinking about me?

liampayne: Hey I was shirtless in the picture!

liampayne: Yeah, I thought all about how much I wish I was chatting with you instead of trying to get some sleep.

liampayne: Were you thinking about me?

louiswtomlinson: Yes. I was here thinking why Liam didn't show more skin in his latest post after I've been waiting so long to see it across my feed.

louiswtomlinson: So you owe me. Big time.

liampayne: Oh? Do I now?

louiswtomlinson: Yep. Pay up!

liampayne: I don't think so.

liampayne: I think it's your turn to post a shirtless pic or something. You barely update your account!

louiswtomlinson: That's what happens when you're a nobody. Nobody wants to see me.

liampayne: That's a lie. I wanna see you.

liampayne: I've never seen you talk down about yourself before. As much as I love the bants with you it's nice to see this side of you.

louiswtomlinson: Love eh?

louiswtomlinson: I'm not good at the vulnerable thing, yeah? I'm barely this way with Neil and he's my best mate.

liampayne: Yeah, I really look forward to messaging you when I'm not busy with all my modeling stuff. Like after everyone from my team leaves and I'm here by myself I feel less alone when I'm messaging with you. I find being connected with you as something I get to have all to myself.

liampayne: Which sounds creepy since we've only just started whatever this is but it's the truth.

liampayne: I also find it difficult being this way too because I have to be extremely careful with who I can trust. I'm always worried when it comes to messaging with blokes because they might use them as a way to expose me.

louiswtomlinson: I look forward to messaging you too. It'll be better once your back in the same country as me! Not everyone's out to sabotage you, Liam. And if they think they can I will gladly give them a piece of my mind!

louiswtomlinson: Thanks for trusting me. I'll try my best not to let you down.

liampayne: I don't think you will. Unless you don't start posting pics of yourself!!

louiswtomlinson: Someone's greedy.

louiswtomlinson: I'll post something later before I go to sleep.

liampayne: I'll be looking!

louiswtomlinson: Creep.