31

messages with lottietomlinson

lottietomlinson: So, tell me all about him.

louiswtomlinson: Um, all right.

louiswtomlinson: He's sweet, loyal, has curly black fur, barks at small forest critters, and he got sick all over Niall's shoe the other day.

louiswtomlinson: You know, sis, for someone who loves Clifford so much I thought you would be able to remember him.

lottietomlinson: Don't be bloody stupid with me!

lottietomlinson: I'm talking about Liam Payne! How did you meet him? When did you meet him? What's with the flirty comments between you two?

lottietomlinson: You do know he's a model right?

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, I know that he is. And I only know because Niall went with him to New York.

lottietomlinson: I'm still gutted I couldn't go.

lottietomlinson: Now back to talking about Liam.

lottietomlinson: Spill it.

louiswtomlinson: There really isn't much to say about him. I don't really know the bloke outside of Instagram.

lottietomlinson: So what? You and him just randomly started with these flirty comments out of nowhere? I find that impossible to believe.

lottietomlinson: Is he gay? OMG!!

lottietomlinson: He's so bloody fit too. Damn, brother.

louiswtomlinson: Whoa, whoa. Slow down there, child.

louiswtomlinson: It's not flirting. We're just messing around. I have no idea if the man's gay or whatnot. It's not a big deal.

lottietomlinson: I find that hard to believe. My lame brother and a popular model?!

lottietomlinson: Wait....

lottietomlinson; How does Niall know him and get to go to New York? That's so unfair!

louiswtomlinson: Niall told me he's a fan of football and they met at one of his matches. I don't really have all the details on how a meet up turned into a trip to New York together.

lottietomlinson: Maybe he fancies Niall!

louiswtomlinson: We both know Niall loves chasing any girl he sets his eyes on.

louiswtomlinson: Are you done being an annoying pain in my arse now?

lottietomlinson: Thanks I love you too.

lottietomlinson: I'm still surprised you are flirting with the Liam Payne and you l haven't told me about it!!

louiswtomlinson: Because nothing's going on.

lottietomlinson: I still don't believe you. "Lilo" seems to have quite a mental fanbase!

louiswtomlinson: I'm done talking to you.