27

messages with liampayne

liampayne: I wish you were here so we could have a cuddle and a nap.

louiswtomlinson: That does sound way better than what I've been doing.

liampayne: What have you been up to?

louiswtomlinson: I went around to my mum's because she needed me to help her set up a kiddie pool for the little ones. It's quite hot for the UK right now.

louiswtomlinson: How are you even wearing a jumper when it's so goddamn hot out??

louiswtomlinson: What about you? Did you get anymore sleep Mr. Sexy Jetlag?

liampayne: That's quite cute of you to help your mum out with that. You're a little hero.

liampayne: I'm wearing it because it's comfy and I got some sleep. Not a lot because I'd rather try it at night to get myself back on track.

louiswtomlinson: I'm not little!

louiswtomlinson: I like it. I might have to steal it from you. Don't wash it.

liampayne: It's one of my favorites but I guess I'll let you wear it.

louiswtomlinson: Stealing it means you don't have a choice about it. Don't worry, I'll take excellent care of it and bring it back to you to refresh it with your smell.

louiswtomlinson: Is it weird that I think about what you smell like? Like which colognes you wear or just how you naturally smell?

liampayne: I mean, if I didn't know you it would be. But for some reason I don't mind it because it's you.

liampayne: Would it be weird if I sniffed you when we do actually get a chance to have a hug or share a cuddle?

louiswtomlinson: I'll be doing the same thing. I won't be sniffing you though because I'm not some dog.

liampayne: Oh! Another question. Do you have a dog?

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, I've got one. His name's Clifford. He's a black labradoodle. What about you?

liampayne: I have a Great Dane named Watson. He's pretty massive and thinks he's a lap dog.

louiswtomlinson: Sounds like I have to fight for my spot in your lap.

louiswtomlinson: We'll have to get the two together sometime too.

liampayne: He can be quite lazy so there won't be much of a fight. Unless he thinks I'm in danger because he's never seen you around before.

liampayne: Hopefully they'll get along.

louiswtomlinson: Then he definitely shouldn't watch us when we have sex.

louiswtomlinson: I'm way too flirtatious right now. Sorry.

liampayne: He's not allowed in the room when that's going on. I'm not comfortable with that. And you don't need to be sorry. I can be a flirt to, you know that.

louiswtomlinson: Well, Clifford loves a good cuddle so he will definitely want to join us.

liampayne: He won't be jealous of me?

louiswtomlinson: I'll have a good chat with him and let him know that you're all right.

liampayne: I'd love to be in the room for that lol

louiswtomlinson: So he can look at you and know that it's your fault he's not the one cuddling with me? That's not going to be good for you.

liampayne: Nah, dogs love me. Maybe it'll end up with me cuddling him instead of you.

louiswtomlinson: Clifford wouldn't do that to me!

louiswtomlinson: Don't you dare turn my dog against me, Payne.

liampayne: I guess that's for your dog to decide, isn't it?

(read)

liampayne: Did I strike a nerve? lol

louiswtomlinson: You're tired and delirious. Got to bed.

liampayne: I take that as a yes.

liampayne: Still wish you were here in my bed with me then I'd sleep better.

liampayne: Well, not at first.

louiswtomlinson: Now this is a conversation I'll stick around for.

louiswtomlinson: What's this 'not at first' thing you're on about? Please enlighten me and use plenty of details.

liampayne: Sorry I can't do that. We agreed to get to know each other more rather than the dirty talk. I can't be the reason you've changed your mind.

louiswtomlinson: I hate you.

louiswtomlinson: I bet you're enjoying this little victory you're having right now, but I will get my power back.

liampayne: Maybe you should sleep so you can have the energy to do that then.

louiswtomlinson: You're starting to sound like Niall. That's gross.

liampayne: I was with him in New York for two weeks. I guess he sorta rubbed off on me.

louiswtomlinson: Don't remind me.

louiswtomlinson: And another thing! The only person who should be rubbing on you is me!

louiswtomlinson: I also will be the only one "rubbing you off" ;)

liampayne: Oh God.

louiswtomlinson: And just like that the power of balance is back in its proper place.

louiswtomlinson: No need to throw roses at my feet whilst I take a bow.

liampayne: You're definitely something else, Louis

louiswtomlinson: Thank you?

liampayne: It's a good thing, I promise. You know why it's one of the reasons I enjoy talking to you so much.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm chatting with a bloke I haven't scared of or was too boring for.

liampayne: You're definitely not boring and these other blokes obviously don't understand how incredibly different you are.

liampayne: Lucky for me that they're so blind.

louiswtomlinson: Thanks, Liam. Really.

liampayne: Anytime.