50

messages with liampayne

liampayne: Unfortunately, I'm quite busy for the next few weeks.  

louiswtomlinson: Damn that sucks.

louiswtomlinson: I wanna be with you again so badly.

liampayne: I wish you were here too. Is it weird that my place still seems a little emptier without you in it?

liampayne: Meeting you honestly feels like a dream. One moment you were here and the next you weren't. I feel like I'm awake and can't fall back asleep to see you again.

louiswtomlinson: It's not weird. I got back to mine and it felt so quiet.

louiswtomlinson: You're such a cheesy sap!

louiswtomlinson: But I feel the same way. I just wanna be with you.

liampayne: Once me and Soph finish our work together there should be some time for us again.

louiswtomlinson: Ah, you're working with Sophia?

liampayne: Oh yeah! Forgot to mention that.

liampayne: I didn't think we'd be working together so soon but we're both really looking forward to it.

louiswtomlinson: The fans will die and the haters will be brutal.

liampayne: Yeah, unfortunately.

liampayne: I told her not to pay attention or let it get to her. Of course, that's easier said than done.

louiswtomlinson: I wouldn't know. Everyone cherishes me.

louiswtomlinson: On a serious note, I don't know how people actually put up with being told such terrible things. Major points to the ones who can.

liampayne: I think it's harder on the girls. For me, I'll get called a few names or people will make fun of the way I model. But girls have way too much negativity thrown at them. I don't have to list it because I'm sure the world knows every judgement that's even been used against them. I hope Sophia won't let all of it get to her.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, my sisters aren't even famous and have all been bullied or put down by people at their schools. It's an unfortunate part about growing up, learning that such unkindness exists.

louiswtomlinson: I'm sure Sophia's got a group of people who will keep her spirits up. She's got you and you're quite alright if I say so myself.

louiswtomlinson: And I may have to come after anyone who tries to hurt you.

liampayne: Truly is unfortunate.

liampayne: I feel like her older brother sometimes, you know? Like it's part of my job to protect her.

liampayne: I'm more than alright ;)

louiswtomlinson: You're a noble one, Liam Payne.

louiswtomlinson: Cocky.

liampayne: Very.

(read)

liampayne: I'm gonna say it again and probably every time we message.

liampayne: I miss you so much.

louiswtomlinson: Miss you too, Liam.

louiswtomlinson: Luckily, I've got your hoodie and it still smells a little bit like you. It's warm just like you.

louiswtomlinson: I think Clifford likes it too because he's been extra cuddly lately. Maybe he knows I'm down about not having you around?

louiswtomlinson: And I don't want it to start smelling like dog.

liampayne: Maybe. Dogs are intuitive.

liampayne: I want another cuddle with you :(

louiswtomlinson: When you're finished with being a hard working boy I will reward you with cuddles and all sorts of things.

liampayne: Like what???

louiswtomlinson: Can't tell you.

louiswtomlinson: I don't want to distract you from your work and then have you possibly ruin Sophia's career!

liampayne: Fine!

liampayne: Because then it would be your fault.

louiswtomlinson: Nope. Can't be my fault. Only yours.

liampayne: Tease.

louiswtomlinson: And proud of it!

liampayne: Anyway, I've got to get ready for the gym.

louiswtomlinson: I'd like some more private shirtless pics please.

liampayne: I don't know. Does a tease deserve them? I don't think they do.

louiswtomlinson: TEASE.

louiswtomlinson: I AM A FANTASTIC BOYFRIEND WHO DESERVES ALL THE SHIRTLESS PICTURES HE WANTS.

liampayne: Bye babe!

louiswtomlinson: LIAM PAYNE

louiswtomlinson: GET BACK HERE

louiswtomlinson: ANSWER ME OR I TAKE BACK THE OTHER STUFF AFTER OUR CUDDLE

(read)

louiswtomlinson: HA I KNOW YOU'RE THERE.

louiswtomlinson: Alright, I give up. Talk to me when you're all tired and sweaty.

I also posted a new Narry story, On the Rise, that will also be a social media fic. It will feature Instagram, Twitter, and possibly detailed chapters.