14

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: So....last night....

louiswtomlinson: Was that even real?

louiswtomlinson: And did you really get off to my post or are you just trying to make me think that you did?

louiswtomlinson: Not that I regret it or anything. I don't want this to come off that way. It's just we've only just started to get more flirty and I wasn't expected any of that to happen...if it really happened.

louiswtomlinson: All right. I'll stop messaging you right now because you're probably sleeping after being a cheeky clubbing lad.

louistomlinson: But I still do want to know if you really had a wank over my picture. I sound so obsessive right now but I'm actually quite desperate over here and I've just returned home from work and I sort of want to know so I can have that mental image in my head while I get off too.

louiswtomlinson: Seriously, you have no idea how crazy I've been all day at the office. My coworker asked me if I was ill because I was starting to sweat from trying not to think about you.

louiswtomlinson: I know this is gonna be inconvenient for you and if you have big boy modeling to do I don't want to distract you and get you worked up again before you have to be seen in public.

louiswtomlinson: Maybe I should because then I can have my revenge for my suffering!!

(read)

liampayne: Hey, I've just woken up and only read your last few messages. I'm not ready for any Louis Tomlinson revenge.

liampayne: I have another event today and then I'll be supporting one of my friends later today in their show. I'll try and message you back when I have more time.

liampayne: Also I want to add that last night isn't something I usually do. It was extremely risky and I was really lucky that nobody else happened to walk into the loo.

liampayne: I'm guessing you're back at yours from work? These time differences are the worst. I can't wait until I'm back in the UK so we don't have to keep missing each other.

louiswtomlinson: When you do get around to reading them, it probably won't matter anymore but I will get my revenge on you somehow!!

louiswtomlinson: I miss you too...