106

messages with liampayne

louiswtomlinson: I hate you.

liampayne: No you don't babe. You hate having to wake up early.

louiswtomlinson: And I have to wake up early because of you. So the hate is definitely on you sir.

liampayne: You're gonna be a massive grump tomorrow aren't you?

louiswtomlinson: You already know that answer. Welcome to the rest of your life with me 😘😘

liampayne: Can't wait!

liampayne: I'll pick you up breakfast on my way. How's that?

louiswtomlinson: Bribe accepted.

louiswtomlinson: So what exactly are we doing again tomorrow? Is it just the suit fittings?

liampayne: Pretty much. I thought we'd go out for dinner afterwards.

louiswtomlinson: I am so posh now.

liampayne: Yeah totally babe.

louiswtomlinson: People are gonna think we're getting measured for our wedding.

liampayne: Probably. I'm hoping we won't be too bombarded with paps or fans whilst we're going to the shops. I'd like it to just be a fun day for us but there's always that chance.

louiswtomlinson: I hope so too. I'm still don't really know what to do with myself when I know I'm being watched. Are you sure I can't flip the paps off? I'd really like to do that.

liampayne: You're getting better. Give yourself some credit. I know it's an awkward thing and a nuisance at times but you don't owe them anything.

liampayne: No you can't flip them off. Once we're away from them you can do and say whatever you wish.

louiswtomlinson: I definitely will have many names to call them. I've got my list from last time.

liampayne: I don't thing they'll be that intrusive this time. I'm sure they'll find better celebrities out and about on shopping day that they'll keep us at a distance.

louiswtomlinson: That was horrible. I couldn't even see you and we were holding hands! Ridiculous shit.

liampayne: You'll be fine babe. I'll keep you next to me the entire time.

louiswtomlinson: I know you will.

liampayne: Good. Now get some rest. Big day tomorrow.

louiswtomlinson: Sod off. You're not my mum.

liampayne: I love you.

louiswtomlinson: Yeah yeah I love you too.

louiswtomlinson: I expect a divine breakfast in the morning or else I won't kiss you or let you touch my bum! I know you have trouble keeping your hands to yourself when I'm in me sweatpants.

louiswtomlinson: Ooo imagine it tomorrow when it's in fancy pants! Tight and nicely fitting in all the right places.

liampayne: Go to sleep love

louiswtomlinson: You're thinking about it 😏

liampayne: Course I am. It's brilliant.

louiswtomlinson: HA