76

liampayne, louiswtomlinson, sophiaxsmith, and 1

liampayne, louiswtomlinson, sophiaxsmith, and 1.3K others liked   209 comments

liampayneupdates @liampayne and @sophiaxsmith last night at Funky Buddha celebrating Sophia's birthday with friends. Niall was there as well.

Liam turned off the comments on his post about her but we want to keep them open so those who want to send their wishes and love to Sophia can. We will turn off the comments of things get out of control. It's her birthday for God's sake so just be nice!! It's not difficult to be kind. We'd like to show Sophia that we can be supportive and positive! We hope you had an amazing birthday Soph! xoxo

sophiamsangels Happy Birthday Sophia! We love that you're comfortable being out with Liam on your special day!

sophiamsquad THERES OTHER PICTURES FROM LAST NIGHT AND THEY ARE DEFINITELY DATING.  I WILL BE POSTING THEM ON MY ACCOUNT.

liloisreal @sophiamsquad Nobody cares. Lilo is more real than sophiam will ever be.

liampayneupdates @sophiamsquad I ask that you please be respectful to Liam and Sophia and don't post the pictures.

sophiamsquad @liloisreal Liam is straight. The pictures will prove it.

sophiamsquad @liampayneupdates It's my account so I can do whatever I want with it. I'm not doing anything wrong. Liam isn't gay and I don't like that people are assuming that he is. They're are pictures of them holding hands and more as proof. As a fan I would think you'd want to stick up for Liam.

liampayneupdates @sophiamsquad We are sticking up for Liam and Sophia by not spreading photos around that they probably don't want posted everywhere. Liam's sexuality also isn't something we focus on because that's a private matter that shouldn't be exploited You really need to think about prioritizing respect and privacy over attention.

jamiesully2 @liampayneupdates YAASSS GO OFF.

liamsgirlfriend Happy birthday sweetie.

insaynepayne Happy Birthday

StanningTheGays Thank you for bringing your gay friend out to a straight club!

leeyumloveslewis Faking the smiles for the cameras. He'd rather be with Louis than her.

givemepayne I'm not a fan of her or her dress but Happy Birthday

jamiesully2 I've seen the pictures and they make me sick to my stomach. Louis deserves better. I love Liam but those pictures are going to kill Louis when he sees them. @louiswtomlinson is probably waiting at home for Liam because he misses him so much. Please do not tag him in any of them. @sophiamsquad

sophiamsquad @jamiesully2 You are so delusional and it's sad. You're the one who tagged Louis. Fucking hypocrite.

liampayneupdates Alright since this has gotten out of hand we are now turning off the comments. You should be ashamed of yourselves that you care more about proving Liam's relationship status/sexuality and being mean to the poor girl on her birthday than leaving a simple Happy Birthday comment to be nice.

liampayneupdates has turned off comments on this post